Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 6495

Topic: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - WalterHMartinez & Excalibur Version 2.7

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - WalterHMartinez & Excalibur Version 2.7

Also add Pump Jump?

and personally I'd prefer 100% accuracy on RB instead of LB...
    Last edited by Bartrum; 1 Week Ago at 09:45.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrum View Post
    Epic have now put an approx 5sec cool down on ADS aim assist..
    So does this mean aim assist mods are totally screwed for this game now ? Or will it be like the changed the sensativty and screwed with mods a bit but people figured around it ?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Aim assist still works, but cant be 'abused' by spamming the ADS (LT)

In the 7.40 update release notes it mentions a 5 second cool down, this seems excessive

Therefore zooming in and out should no longer have any effect on the aim assist

So you'll lock on to a target initially but not stay locked on like before...

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

They reverted the changes to the aim assist! You should be able to use any former aim abuse script still! Have Fun

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hackk View Post
    They reverted the changes to the aim assist! You should be able to use any former aim abuse script still! Have Fun
    Did they do it or they will do it?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thank you

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

“Hey folks,
    We wanted to thank you all for the quick feedback regarding this attempted bug fix. The goal for this change was to resolve an issue while keeping the same “aim assist” feel. We obviously missed the mark on this.
    We’ve reverted this change while we explore better solutions to this problem. Thanks again!”

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

“Hey folks,
    We wanted to thank you all for the quick feedback regarding this attempted bug fix. The goal for this change was to resolve an issue while keeping the same “aim assist” feel. We obviously missed the mark on this.
    We’ve reverted this change while we explore better solutions to this problem. Thanks again!”
    Haha thank you fortnite at least they changed this back unlike the other one they did that screwed with mods

- - - Updated - - -

“Hey folks,
    Haha thank you epic at least they changed this back unlike the other one they did that screwed with mods

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Any suggested settings for 2.7 20-40 ping?

thanks in advance!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thetooldr View Post
    Any suggested settings for 2.7 20-40 ping?

thanks in advance!
    My ping is about 50 and I use 22 shake and
    20 or 30

works great for me

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thanks

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

The above settings worked great for me also! Thanks

Mercenary

User Info Menu

NERDY bout to drop a Auto Aim to the head i think i'll keep checking

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fortnite79 View Post
    NERDY bout to drop a Auto Aim to the head i think i'll keep checking
    Wym? He's dropping a new script?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Working on pack today fixing bugs. I will notify when I'm finished. Been on a delayed schedule due to family emergencies but all is well and I'm working on the pack. Thanks for your patience.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217