Topic: I found a way to make Perfect release for 2k18 i believe ?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I found a way to make Perfect release for 2k18 i believe ?

I am a amateur when it comes to codes but i do love using the cronusmax, i use it everyday. from my research into the 2k engine, i think this might be the most useful information when it comes to creating a perfect green shot, or at least more greens then what our current
    scripts offer. since i am not great with words i am going to explain my idea below.

*example. if we tap X , the Cronus max will hold square anywhere from 514ms to 558 randomly, that way every value on each shot is
    different but
    within a shot's green range. each shot has a range of MS in which it can be green. but if you give the same value every time it wont be
    green, because 2k engine is designed to detect the same value to stop hackers from breaking the game. thats why we cant make a
    perfect green script, because our current scripts are designed to use the same "perfect" value each time. i beleave if we can come up with this random script it would effectively beat the 2k engine. because each
    shot would have a different value but that value would still be within the green range of the specific jump shot. which would sucessfully
    trick the engine into thinking we are shooting it and not a programed code.
    (that is once you determine the ms widow for greens on the jump shot you want to use)

the numbers i used before are for Clay Thompson jump shot. his window for green releases are 514ms shortest, and 558ms for longest. if we can give a value that randoms between these numbers we can beat the engine!!!! can someone please make this for me and
    explain how to put it into a GCP script that would be greatly appreciated

please if anyone has an idea or could make this for me contact me asap.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taecarter55 For This Useful Post:

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Last edited by Excalibur; 15th May 18 at 09:45.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Re: I found a way to make Perfect release for 2k18 i believe ?

Let me know if it works for mycareer. Not sure if it would work for park, that's a latency issue.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

it works well in mycareer thanks Excalibur

I Am Error

User Info Menu

does it work in park because it has a delay

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

can anyone send the script with the correct wait time and all that i cant record the mileseconds

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by checkmex85 View Post
    can anyone send the script with the correct wait time and all that i cant record the mileseconds

Each jumper has different numbers , and those numbers change based on height , postion, and weight, so all in all you have to figure your players green window based on his jumpshot,weight,position, you have to play with the numbers yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Its doesn't work in park the engine for park is to advance for our scripts at the moment

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by taecarter55 View Post
    it works well in mycareer thanks Excalibur
    so do you get a green shot everytime you shoot no matter where you shoot from long as it’s in yourplayers range?

edit: I’m only talking about mycareer
    Last edited by GoodGreen; 18th May 18 at 02:31.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGreen View Post
    so do you get a green shot everytime you shoot no matter where you shoot from long as it’s in yourplayers range?

edit: I’m only talking about mycareer
    Unfortunately no because 2k doesn't allow you to get to many perfect shots. It makes u miss even when you should make it. The bar will be full u will get a "good" shot remark and u still miss the shot the 2k engine sucks. That's why you Dont make shots sometimes you know that you should

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

i adjusted the numbers in the "int" max and min wait time by 1 ms and i get a bunch of green shots with this random generator script. its not green every single time but its better than the record shot. im just curious how you recorded your time.

i used combo max to record my time but i kept getting min 630ms and max 650ms and , where as you had recorded 514ms min and 558ms max.. i get better results with your recording making it 614ms and 658ms. Also Im using Kobe Jumpshot.

You are on to something and I thank you and Excalibur for this script. I hope others like Dricon can also test and see what we can come up with.

What will happen if we adjust the random time and random wait, how will that effect the randomness of the script? I feel this can work because im getting more green with this script than any for 2k18

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGreen View Post
    i adjusted the numbers in the "int" max and min wait time by 1 ms and i get a bunch of green shots with this random generator script. its not green every single time but its better than the record shot. im just curious how you recorded your time.

i used combo max to record my time but i kept getting min 630ms and max 650ms and , where as you had recorded 514ms min and 558ms max.. i get better results with your recording making it 614ms and 658ms. Also Im using Kobe Jumpshot.

You are on to something and I thank you and Excalibur for this script. I hope others like Dricon can also test and see what we can come up with.

What will happen if we adjust the random time and random wait, how will that effect the randomness of the script? I feel this can work because im getting more green with this script than any for 2k18
    It works good with the slower shots. I tested this out with Base101, it's the one i'm currently using and i've adjusted the variables to be within 5ms of the early shot and within 5ms of the late shot. The best line I got was 3 greens in a row but other than that it's way too late or way too early at times.

The idea is good trying to beat the RNG but at the same time it will always be random. If this has improved your jumpshot then I recommend it.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I use jump shot 9 and my green windows times reley on not just the jump shot of choice but the height of the my player as well. And thank you I am glad I could share this info with ppl who could make the correct script. Next we have to create a chart for the most popular jumpers and find a base range for max height to max small.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

how a bout learn how to play all of you

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zikapavlovic123 View Post
    He mad

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zikapavlovic123 View Post
    Well maybe you should teach us??

Whats there to learn when you have a code in the game that makes your shot a RNG. So no matter how much skill you have “learned to play” your shots will be random as well as how you get a green/perfect shot.

Also it’s about not “a bout”. Lol

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

This should be useful, thanks!