Topic: (PS4) BRAWLHALLA! (FREE)

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

(PS4) BRAWLHALLA! (FREE)

please make one, with 0 to death combos and combos for each character i rlly want to use them on the worldwide rank matches, ranked 1v1 and ranked 2v2s

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: (PS4) BRAWLHALLA! (FREE)

Quote Originally Posted by Caltrix View Post
    please make one, with 0 to death combos and combos for each character i rlly want to use them on the worldwide rank matches, ranked 1v1 and ranked 2v2s
    Doesn't really work that simply, I can make you a simple combo but to 0/death someone with a script may prove to be hard seeing as they can change direction at will hence for throwing off the script.

But yeah following someone in the air via script proves to be hard, you might as well manually do it. Now what I COULD do is some simple stuff like, Down Light Sword> Up Light, or its more advanced Down Light>R2ForwardUp>Down Light

Examples below

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

thats great! make it so that we can pick the direction and it will just press the buttons then

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

They are already directional, based off the last direction you pressed on your analog or dpad it will do the combo in that direction. they are also a hold combo, so the second you let go of the combo button it will stop even if mid combo (for mobility reasons, that and not committing to a combo you dont want to.)

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aesee View Post
    They are already directional, based off the last direction you pressed on your analog or dpad it will do the combo in that direction. they are also a hold combo, so the second you let go of the combo button it will stop even if mid combo (for mobility reasons, that and not committing to a combo you dont want to.)
    Bro that’s what I been was trying to say and that’s what I wanted!

make a 0 to death combo with the cannon and sword or cannon and axe. Use the character sidra or xull try to make combos with the cannon