Topic: Elder Scrolls Online GamePack v2.2

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Elder Scrolls Online GPC Script

Hello everyone,

This is a discussion about the Elder Scrolls Online GPC Script in the GPC Library.

Please provide comments and suggestions, and report bugs and issues here.

Changelog:

v2.4 on 6/3/2018
    - Removed block cancelling from WeaveCombo.

v2.3 on 6/2/2018

- Mostly optimized light weaving that works for both stamina and magicka based classes.

v2.2 on 6/2/2018 (Initial Release)
    - Removed Auto Farming scripts (personal preference).
    - Changed function and variable names (personal preference).
    - Added block canceling to WeaveCombo.
    Thank you,
    Jebstream
    Last edited by Jebstream; 3rd June 18 at 08:25.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jebstream For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Re: Elder Scrolls Online GPC Script

Elder Scrolls Online GPC Scripts v2.5

Changelog

v2.5 on 6/3/2018
    - Removed all features except light weaving.
    - Added working block cancelling.
    - Mostly optimized for both stamina and magicka classes.
    Due to limitation with editing posts, a new thread will be started soon, once new GPC revision is released. Updates will be more streamlined with new thread too.

I had to remove all other features, except light attack weaving, as script size limitations were reached. I will be optimizing code, which will allow previous features to be included again. This will be included in the next iteration.
    Last edited by Jebstream; 3rd June 18 at 21:57.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: Elder Scrolls Online GamePack v2.2

So your latest update where you removed block canceling doesn't work for me. Maybe I did something wrong. But there is no weaving after I start the script. Sorry super noob.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

You should try the newest one. I added block cancelling back, and it seems to work for both magicka and stamina classes. I'd appreciate testing to confirm it works for most people and situations. I'm going to be working on optimizing the rotation I added last, that way I can add the fishing and other scripts / combos back, and work on adding the other features I've mentioned on the GPC page.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Speaking of optimizing the rotation, I'd like some help from the community, especially forum staff that are leaps and bounds better than I. You can see the GPC here (https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=5570). The rotation section is not very optimized, and with all I want to do with the scripts, it uses more bytes than I'd like.

What I'd like to see is the rotation use an array or something at the top of the script, allowing users to customize which buttons are pressed during the combo, then having the combo loop through the array until it's done. This should allow the combo to be shortened significantly.

This may not be the best approach, and I welcome recommendations. I will also look into optimizing it myself, as part of the learning experience, but I'm also running into roadblocks with this. I found http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ips-amp-Tricks and am working through those recommendations. Thank you for your help with this.
    Last edited by Jebstream; 9th June 18 at 19:17.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I've refactored the weaving and rotation combo. Please note this hasn't been tested yet. I'm currently working to add previous scripts (fishing, running, etc), and plan on test the update this afternoon.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I've refactored most of the code, uploaded a new script to the GPC Library, and created a new forum thread for support. Please refer to http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...SO)-GPC-Script moving forward.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jebstream For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jebstream View Post
    Speaking of optimizing the rotation, I'd like some help from the community, especially forum staff that are leaps and bounds better than I. You can see the GPC here (https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=5570). The rotation section is not very optimized, and with all I want to do with the scripts, it uses more bytes than I'd like.

What I'd like to see is the rotation use an array or something at the top of the script, allowing users to customize which buttons are pressed during the combo, then having the combo loop through the array until it's done. This should allow the combo to be shortened significantly.

This may not be the best approach, and I welcome recommendations. I will also look into optimizing it myself, as part of the learning experience, but I'm also running into roadblocks with this. I found http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ips-amp-Tricks and am working through those recommendations. Thank you for your help with this.
    very good, This script works on ps4?