Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: Options Settings will not save

  1. #1
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Options Settings will not save

    Hi got my Cronus the other day been using with Xbox one just fine but wanted to try with Pc so read instructions on changing output protocol to Xbox 360 but every time I do this the options do not save it will not change from Automatic at all and all other option on the device tab are unchecked and they do not save when I change them either. I have tried 3 different computers and 3 different usb cords other then the one supplied. What am I doing wrong our do I have a defective device? I am able to program the device fine if I don’t go into the options but any time I go into the options and change things it will fail to program as well.

  2. #2
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: Options Settings will not save

    Still been trying everything and nothing works. I’ve done the scrubber to get rid of the program and I’ve also factory reset the device. I’ve also reached out to support and have not herd anything back from them and it’s been about a week. Thinking about the only thing I can do at this point is return it?

  3. #3
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Options Settings will not save

    +1 having same problem

  4. #4
    Forum Admin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Options Settings will not save

    Quote Originally Posted by Slumerican View Post
    Still been trying everything and nothing works. I’ve done the scrubber to get rid of the program and I’ve also factory reset the device. I’ve also reached out to support and have not herd anything back from them and it’s been about a week. Thinking about the only thing I can do at this point is return it?
    This isn't true as I have replied to your emails and this included offering to look at your setup via TeamViewer, and that offer is still open.

    This problem usually happens when the Windows OS permissions are corrupt for your user account - or something is blocking writing to the program files dir or appdata folder. This isn't usually a Cronus PRO problem but a Windows problem, but I would be happy to check it out for you.

  5. #5
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: Options Settings will not save

    For some reason I didn’t get first response I posted this before I got ahold of you. And yes I still want to have you remote in I am responding to your email now thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    This isn't true as I have replied to your emails and this included offering to look at your setup via TeamViewer, and that offer is still open.

    This problem usually happens when the Windows OS permissions are corrupt for your user account - or something is blocking writing to the program files dir or appdata folder. This isn't usually a Cronus PRO problem but a Windows problem, so I would be happy to check it out.
    Last edited by Slumerican; 3 Days Ago at 19:07.

  6. #6
    Forum Admin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Options Settings will not save

    Quote Originally Posted by Slumerican View Post
    For some reason I didn’t get first response I posted this before I got ahold of you. And yes I still want to have you remote in I am responding to your email now thanks again.
    We'll figure it out don't worry

    I'm available right now for a few minutes if you're available?

  7. #7
    Forum Admin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Options Settings will not save

    Quote Originally Posted by umbauk View Post
    +1 having same problem
    OK I may have found a strange bug. Follow these steps:

    1. Run Cronus Scrubber (Click here)
    2. Install Cronus PRO 1.20 (Click here)

    Let me know if that solves for you.

Similar Topics

  1. Help needed to save my settings before uninstalling
    By sadikush in forum CronusMAX PLUS Keyboard & Mouse Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 08:21
  2. Cronusmax wont save options and wont connect to xbox one controller
    By Noergaard33 in forum CronusMAX PLUS Hardware Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2nd January 17, 16:18
  3. XB1/360/PS3 Controller On PS4 - Partial Cross Over Device Options Settings
    By MaxADMIN in forum CronusMAX PLUS Official Guides
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 20th January 16, 16:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •