Topic: FORTNITE XB1 Cannot get script to work in x aim

I Am Error

User Info Menu

FORTNITE XB1 Cannot get script to work in x aim

Hi all

I am using the following script

When I load the script in Xaim it does the auto run but aim assist does not work and also when you ADS and FIRE it will lock onto ADS and not release.
    I do not have a problem using this script with my XB1 controller at all. Here is a screenshot to prove that I have loaded it correctly in X aim
    Attachment 5086

My question is do I need to change any settings to make this script work in xaim for MandK ? If so can anyone tell me how please.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Re: FORTNITE XB1 Cannot get script to work in x aim

Quote Originally Posted by Fortknight View Post
    Hi all

I am using the following script

When I load the script in Xaim it does the auto run but aim assist does not work and also when you ADS and FIRE it will lock onto ADS and not release.
    I do not have a problem using this script with my XB1 controller at all. Here is a screenshot to prove that I have loaded it correctly in X aim
    Attachment 5086

My question is do I need to change any settings to make this script work in xaim for MandK ? If so can anyone tell me how please.
    Click me

Your script is for controllers... for X-aim you could take that kinds of on/off but maybe you get some errors. Pls post a script like in the Thread i linked you under "Click Me".