Topic: Turbomax Gamepack

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: Turbomax Gamepack

Quote Originally Posted by whitezombie View Post
    Can we please get the Turbomax Gamepack back? I was a big fan of this pack and it's one of the main reasons I bought this device, I have four actually. I recently added a new script to my device only to find out this gamepack was removed and now I can't get it back. I have tried the two turbo scripts from Excalibur but I really prefer the way Turbomax worked. This is like buying a Sony device only to have them remove a feature with a firmware update. I found in one post from January that you were updating it to improve it. Can we please have access to the old gamepack?

What exactly do you want from this gamepack ?

What do you like in the old GP ?

And what scripts do you try ?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I tried both of these and I don't like they way the operate, https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=4332 and https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=4851 . I want Turbomax because I like the way it functions. Why can't we have Turbomax back?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I guess I'll be buying a different device. My existing Cronusmax devices will never touch the Cronus software again.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whitezombie View Post
    I guess I'll be buying a different device. My existing Cronusmax devices will never touch the Cronus software again.
    Don't know what whitezombie's problem is, Cronusmax is the best, and the software / scripts are also the best.
    What I miss the most from the original Turbo Max is the lights blinking / colors to show what turbo mode you are currently in.
    I also do not understand why the original Turbo Max is completely removed while working on a newer one; leave it in for now / "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" lol.

PLEASE BRING / PUT BACK THE ORIGINAL TURBO MAX GAMEPACK.
    Last edited by Megatherion; 2 Weeks Ago at 20:35.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megatherion For This Useful Post:

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Megatherion View Post
    Don't know what whitezombie's problem is, Cronusmax is the best, and the software / scripts are also the best.
    What I miss the most from the original Turbo Max is the lights blinking / colors to show what turbo mode you are currently in.
    I also do not understand why the original Turbo Max is completely removed while working on a newer one; leave it in for now / "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" lol.

PLEASE BRING / PUT BACK THE ORIGINAL TURBO MAX GAMEPACK.

Thanks for the support!

We will bring back the old TurboMax and will release new one with color identification for the speed.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I was able to modify your other turbo scripts to my liking, thanks for making them. Thanks for putting Turbomax back in, I hope it stays there even if you release a newer one, and my apologies for such rudeness.
    Last edited by whitezombie; 2 Weeks Ago at 13:08.