Topic: Turbomax Gamepack

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Turbomax Gamepack

Can we please get the Turbomax Gamepack back? I was a big fan of this pack and it's one of the main reasons I bought this device, I have four actually. I recently added a new script to my device only to find out this gamepack was removed and now I can't get it back. I have tried the two turbo scripts from Excalibur but I really prefer the way Turbomax worked. This is like buying a Sony device only to have them remove a feature with a firmware update. I found in one post from January that you were updating it to improve it. Can we please have access to the old gamepack?

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: Turbomax Gamepack

Quote Originally Posted by whitezombie View Post
    Can we please get the Turbomax Gamepack back? I was a big fan of this pack and it's one of the main reasons I bought this device, I have four actually. I recently added a new script to my device only to find out this gamepack was removed and now I can't get it back. I have tried the two turbo scripts from Excalibur but I really prefer the way Turbomax worked. This is like buying a Sony device only to have them remove a feature with a firmware update. I found in one post from January that you were updating it to improve it. Can we please have access to the old gamepack?
    What exactly do you like in the old gamepack?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Can you make another version of this script https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=4332 where the analog doesn't mirror the d-pad? I would like the d-pad to function like normal and the analog to function like normal. I like the way this script operates better then https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=4851.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Ok I was able to modify this script https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=4851 and remove a few lines of code at the end of the script so it only does turbo and inactive. I didn't like hold and auto-turbo being in there.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Well I was able modify the other script and remove all the D pad buttons to Analog Stick, INVERT X axis of Right Analog, Analog Stick to D pad buttons section to get it to perform normally. Thanks for making these and sorry for being impatient and rude, but I really loved Turbomax.