Topic: X-Aim causes XBONE controller to stop functioning

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

X-Aim causes XBONE controller to stop functioning

So I have had a cronusmax since it was released and have always used it playing Battlefield 4 and more recently for quite a while Battlefield 1 and have not really had any issues until yesterday.

Normally since there are multiple vehicles in Battlefield games I prefer to use the keyboard and mouse playing Infantry, but I also switch to the controller when piloting a plane or operating a vehicle and this is how I have played since I got my cronusmax and have never had an issue switching back and forth on the Fly between the controller and the keyboard and mouse.

However starting yesterday I now have an issue where every time I start the game and start up the X aim plug-in the controller stops responding in game. Is very weird because the device monitor shows that input is being received by the cronusmax but at the same nothing is happening in game. I can still use the X aim plug-in and cronusmax to play the game with the keyboard and mouse only but I really enjoyed the option to be able to use the controller when piloting planes or other vehicles does anyone know what could be the problem?
    At this point I have upgraded the firmware, reset the cronusmax, downgrade of the firmware, re-upgraded the firmware, changed USB ports, changed cords and still cannot figure out what the problem is.

Please keep in mind that I play Battlefield 1 nightly, as in like every single night, and I go through the same routine repeatedly night after night and I've never have had this problem until now and cannot figure it out. If anyone has any idea what the problem can be I would really appreciate some help.

All I want to do is be able to use the X aim plug-in with my keyboard and mouse that be able to switch back to my controller while piloting planes or other vehicles like I used to be able to.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: X-Aim causes XBONE controller to stop functioning

I wonder if this was the same thing I was having. On X-aim on one of the options along the top, there's a selection which you can tick/untick and allows both to be used at the same time. It's something like override keyboard & mouse, sorry I don't know exactly what it's called as I'm at work at the moment.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TooOldForThis For This Useful Post:

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: X-Aim causes XBONE controller to stop functioning

look on the picture :

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post: