Topic: X-aim GPC scripts not working anymore need help

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Question X-aim GPC scripts not working anymore need help

I’ve been using x-aim for 3 years and never had a problem until today my x-aim script stopped working it’s just a simple aim abuse script and now when I run it on x-aim it stops my L2 button from working it freezes it up completely and all other scripts I put in are all not working anymore my CM and CM FW are all up to date

why is this happening for ? I’ve tried doing a factory reset and nothing even happened everything still stayed like normal what is this from ? Plz help ASAP could it be I just need a brand new CM or is this a bug

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: X-aim GPC scripts not working anymore need help

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
    I’ve been using x-aim for 3 years and never had a problem until today my x-aim script stopped working it’s just a simple aim abuse script and now when I run it on x-aim it stops my L2 button from working it freezes it up completely and all other scripts I put in are all not working anymore my CM and CM FW are all up to date

why is this happening for ? I’ve tried doing a factory reset and nothing even happened everything still stayed like normal what is this from ? Plz help ASAP could it be I just need a brand new CM or is this a bug
    Post here the script so we can check it and post the screenshot of your X-AIM window.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 9th July 18 at 13:58.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Post here the script so we can check it and post the screenshot of your X-AIM window.
    im new to posting but will do

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I been using that script for 1 week and now no scripts work on xaim with k&m they only on my ps4 controller fine but not xaim with k&m now any script I run on xain with k&m my L2 and R2 don't work or play up or freeze

plz is there any fix for this as I only play with k&m

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

This also happened to me Last night. I was playing fine and then all of a sudden the button would freeze on 100%. Xaim works fine without the scripts loaded but when i load the scripts it doesnt work and just freeze the buttons. Like OP said the scripts are working if i load them into the cronus slots and use the controller but the m/kb with xaim is broken. I tried to uninstall Cronuspro and scrub my computer before installing a fresh copy but i don't think that's the problem.

script i've been using.

Attached Files Attached Files

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irfbreezy View Post
    This also happened to me Last night. I was playing fine and then all of a sudden the button would freeze on 100%. Xaim works fine without the scripts loaded but when i load the scripts it doesnt work and just freeze the buttons. Like OP said the scripts are working if i load them into the cronus slots and use the controller but the m/kb with xaim is broken. I tried to uninstall Cronuspro and scrub my computer before installing a fresh copy but i don't think that's the problem.

script i've been using.

I managed to fix the problem I completely uninstalled CronusPro and then you got to delete every script file on your computer then restart your PC and go back to cronusmax plus.com and redownload CronusPro again and when your back in the Cronuspro program go to tools go in device clean up and erase memory slots then after that close and reopen Cronuspro and make a brand new layout when your in x-aim it worked for me

but honestly it is such a big hassle doing all that I had to download everything from scratch it’s so annoying I really hope you guys at Cronusmax fix this x-aim problem I really don’t want this to happen again it’s really annoying
    Last edited by Razzy; 10th July 18 at 06:34.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
    I managed to fix the problem I completely uninstalled CronusPro and then you got to delete every script file on your computer then restart your PC and go back to cronusmax plus.com and redownload CronusPro again and when your back in the Cronuspro program go to tools go in device clean up and erase memory slots then after that close and reopen Cronuspro and make a brand new layout when your in x-aim it worked for me

but honestly it is such a big hassle doing all that I had to download everything from scratch it’s so annoying I really hope you guys at Cronusmax fix this x-aim problem I really don’t want this to happen again it’s really annoying

You don't need to do all this , just "Clean up Memory Slots" that will be enough.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

You don't need to do all this , just "Clean up Memory Slots" that will be enough.
    Okay will remember that if it ever happens again hopefully never happens again tho

I Am Error

User Info Menu

The same thing happened to me two days ago and I have tried both of these methods and the LT still sticks and ADS button does not run the script. I have been using this script for several weeks with great results.

Really upsets me if it doesn't start working. Any suggestions? Thanks

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I followed the above longer process and it didn't work first 2 times. It did work the 3rd however. Weird. Thanks guys