Topic: Ark Survival Evolved GAMEPACK Request

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Exclamation Ark Survival Evolved GAMEPACK Request

Hi all,

I've literally just picked up my CronusMax today and I'm very excited to get going, whilst purchasing I assumed I'd be able to write the scripts myself however after playing around it seems I'm a compete noob and I'm going to struggle getting things how I want them for this game. I've searched for GamePacks that may fit what I need but pretty much all of it doesn't work for the situations I need them in.

If someone could assist me and help setup a gamepack with a few mappable scripts I'd be extremely grateful, I pretty much only brought the Cronus for this game so It's a little gutting not being able to use it. I'd also be happy to provide a financial incentive as well if it means this is more likely to get picked up (if thats against the rules please disregard).

Some background;
    • Game is insanely 'grindy', a lot of resource runs require one person to be smashing a button for 30-90minutes
    • I have 2 xbox's and 2 TV's, i want to be able to fly around the map on one of the xbox whilst the other continually hits a button gathering resources
    • It requires a lot of hours to get to a point where you can be considered 'safe' (people can attack your base at any minute whether you're online or off so its vital to have a good base built) so I'm trying to save my fingers some life in the process and automating the constant button pushes

Console: Xbox One
    Controller: Xbox One

Basic Functionality;
    • Persistant Toggled Button Spam. Option to press a button/button combination to toggle on/off spam functionality. This differs from the usual rapid fire as it needs to be constantly spamming that button until toggled off, whereas all the ones I tried for other games you still have to be holding down the button in order for it to continue spamming. If this could be customisable so I can change the button that will be spammed that would be awesome.
    • Option to toggle autorun. Push left analogue stick in to enable, press again to disable

Advanced (If we can do this as well I'd be over-the-moon)
    • Drop Specific Items Toggle - Whilst farming resources you also collect stuff you don't necessarily want. For example if you were on a metal run you will also end up collecting Stone, Flint, Wood etc with this setting you could toggle a button and the script would search for each of these and drop them all leaving just the metal. A rough example of the button presses required for this would be; Press X > Press Left Stick In > Dpad up once > Press A > Type letter 'o' > Press Start > Dpad right twice > Press A. This would then drop all resources with the letter 'o' in, including wood/stone/obsidian etc. The same would need to be done for the letters 'i' & 'h'
    • Take All & Transfer All macro. Once you finish a hefty resource run you usually need to put the resources somewhere else, I can expand on how the developer would be able to create this.

Thanks for taking the time to read through, please let me know if theres anything else I need to provide. And thanks in advance to anyone willing to pick this up or take a look for me!!

Ell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ikonell For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Ark Survival Evolved GAMEPACK Request

I've just thought of another really useful feature;

Toggle Stop-All

Should be easy enough for someone experienced to implement as its another form of button spamming. I'd really appreciate if someone could pick this up, more than happy to pay for the work. I also have at least 6-7 others interested in purchasing a CronusMax if this gamepack becomes reality, and im sure MANY other Ark players once they hear about it

Thanks again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ikonell For This Useful Post:

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

This the best GamePack request post i've ever seen. This is EXACTLY what we ask for!

Because you put so much effort into this request I will buy this game right now and have @x22DOT design you a GamePack asap.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Only issue with macroing on ark would be the lag, having a script to say search 'berries' in an attempt to drop them would most probably fail due to the lag.

I've had cronus a few years now and have also 5000+ hours on ARK, it's the type of game where cronus macro's cant really help you. You're best bet is a simple rapid fire script that you can activate with a button press.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

@MaxADMIN Thanks ever so much for getting back to me that is wonderful news, I'm excited! It's certainly going to save my fingers some life.

I actually just thought of another really useful feature that would be HUGE;
    Auto-Whistle Stop All - When breeding dino's in-game they move all over the place, a common trick players use is to prevent this is whistle command 'Stop All'. So this is another button spam feature, ideally user would toggle on/off through button combination. When enabling the feature the Cronus would repeatedly spam 'Hold B > Move left stick right'

Do you guys have a discord or slack I could get in touch on? Would be more than willing to assist in helping make this gamepack an essential for any hardcore grinder on Ark - I already have several tribemates interested lol.

@Rhys2010 Whilst you are correct about the lag I'm still going to be babysitting it whilst it drops the items. I think with some minor testing & tweaking this feature could still work well. That being said this is the feature I care least about. A toggled on/off rapid fire would one of high up on my list, along with auto-run AND a new feature I literally just thought of that would be amazing would be a Toggled Auto-Whistle Stop All for breeding purposes (see above)

Thanks

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    This the best GamePack request post i've ever seen. This is EXACTLY what we ask for!

Because you put so much effort into this request I will buy this game right now and have @x22DOT design you a GamePack asap.
    This is why i love this community The Mods go far n beyond to help Best Community ive ever been part of period