Topic: How do you put multiple combos into one gpc script?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

How do you put multiple combos into one gpc script?

How do you put multiple combos into one gpc script. Say that I want my first combo for RS UP, second combo RS RIGHT AND THIRD for RS DOWN. How can I do that because I've seen a couple people on here do that. They have different pairs of combos when they change the color indicator of there controller.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Re: How do you put multiple combos into one gpc script?

Quote Originally Posted by rocrob123 View Post
    How do you put multiple combos into one gpc script. Say that I want my first combo for RS UP, second combo RS RIGHT AND THIRD for RS DOWN. How can I do that because I've seen a couple people on here do that. They have different pairs of combos when they change the color indicator of there controller.
    Maybe this will explain it....

Last edited by Batts; 1 Week Ago at 21:56.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Thanks bro and you the guy with the enchantress combos. How did you add different pairs of combo when you click r3. You have it where different color lights do different combos. I'm sorry about all the questions, I just want to be good at creating script for fightimg games.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Thanks bro and you the guy with the enchantress combos. How did you add different pairs of combo when you click r3. You have it where different color lights do different combos. I'm sorry about all the questions, I just want to be good at creating script for fightimg games.
    No problem. I haven't messed with those in a while...had to pull it back up and see what I did. I used the "color" like a counter. When the script first loads, it sets the LEDs to Green (No Meter Combo on Right Stick). If right stick is clicked, the script checks the color of the LEDs to determine the next combos to load. It just goes in loop from Green (No Meter Combos) to Red (One Bar Combos) and back. When you click LS if the corner combos are not already loaded on RS, it loads them. Otherwise, reset back to No Meter Combo (Green). Like this...

So when the script is running it's looping through the Main section of the code ( cmp_color is a variable where I stored the current color value) When RS is clicked [ if (event_press(RS)) ] it checks the color [ if(cmp_color == Green) ] if that is true then [ combo_run(rs_ob); ] If it's not true then [ else combo_run(rs_nm); ] Same goes for LS click, check the color and if it's not already Blue, loaded the corner combos. If it is, reset to No Meter Combo (Green).

rs_right_combo, rs_left_combo are variable when I store the current combo names. When RS is moved in that direction, it runs the right combo. Like this......

The value of rs_xxxx_combo is changed every time either stick is clicked. Hope that makes a little sense.....

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

So confusing but thanks bro

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

You should make a youtube video on how you do your injustice 2 script bro because you have a lot of knowledge for scripting that newcomer need to know.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Do you use maxcombo in cronusmax pro to get your input for injustice 2?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Do you use maxcombo in cronusmax pro to get your input for injustice 2?
    YouTube videos for the combo sequence and then experiment with the timing between commands. That's the part that can take the longest. Sometimes 1 or 2 ms can make the difference between landing or dropping.

But if you can land the combo or parts of a sequence, then yeah maxcombo is a great tool to get the right timing.
    Last edited by Batts; 5 Days Ago at 23:00.