Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: (HELP) GHOST RECON WILDLANDS PVP GAME PACK - PS4

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: (HELP) GHOST RECON WILDLANDS PVP GAME PACK - PS4

I was having the same issue. What I did was I turned off the games Aim Assist.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello, thanks for your team and for the time. I'm from Xbox One. I have the game Ghost Recon Wildlands and I play in pvp mode.
    1-.The game pack that is loaded into the slot of the cronus max to play must be activated or configured to activate.
    2 -I have seen a video where certain buttons are activated.
    3-.The pointy car is necessary to configure it if the game brings a targeted car.
    4-. In Rapifare mode, the higher the number from 10 to 100, the better it is set and blocked with a higher number
    . I'll be attentive to the comment ... thanks

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi All,

New to the forum but figuring things out. I play Ghost recon Ghost wars alot. I brought Cronusmax for this purpose as I felt alot of players in game are using mods. I have been playing since release and consider myself an ok player but I have seen alot of in game moments where i am sure people have and advantage.

I am currently running the PVP pack on my Xboxone im playing with the below setting but cant seem to get it right.

Aim Assist: 33 ( barely seems to do much) but cant seem to get it better then this
    Recoil: 38 Seems to make a slight difference
    Rapid fire: 26 (visually it looks like non mod is faster but handgun does work in rapid)

Could someone please help me with adjusting this as im still find player are faster and pack more damage then me. Just so its clear im not a noob to the game but when a medic is laying out a pointman and i have the drop on them and get first shots something is not right.

Any help would be appreciated.

Is there any future updates to this pack ? I know it has a loyal community of players that would love updated and more mods.

Thanks for your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12