Results 1 to 18 of 18

Topic: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

  1. #1
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK


  2. #2
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    Quote Originally Posted by hendrikbradt View Post

    This is far away from gamepack it is just simple script with few mods and nothing special.

  3. #3
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    It's all Clickbait to try to compete with the Gamepack here in the forums.

  4. #4
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    I can't run while using this script !!! can someone explain to me how do I run?

  5. #5
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    Quote Originally Posted by Noisyshot View Post
    I can't run while using this script !!! can someone explain to me how do I run?
    You're better off with Walter and Excalibur gamepack. The only reason I posted his script is to stop him from scamming more people.
    Also , been getting his Discord reported and closed lately lol

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to hendrikbradt For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    I click the link but I don’t see any skywalker gamepack

  8. #7
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    The aim abuse works well for me.

  9. #8
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    Cups someone’s copy paste the script here please ? I just want to see it and the link above doesn’t take me there

  10. #9
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    Ye guys I might have v20 somewhere. I'll look for it and publish it.. But you really better off using Walter's and Excalibur game pack which is really the same, just better and really being worked on unlike Sky's. The dude's a lier, he said he is developing his own compiler, with licenses and shit, he's full of shit, the only thing he changes every time is few numbers. Also he's stupid, I've managed to get latest 2 versions just by manipulating him into thinking I paid lol. Also been getting his Discord closed few times now ������ And currently he has no Discord. If he opens a new one I will find my way in and get it closed too. Decided to put a stupid to his schemes. Hopefully he'll respond to me here, it'll be fun.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to hendrikbradt For This Useful Post:


  12. #10
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    Quote Originally Posted by hendrikbradt View Post
    Ye guys I might have v20 somewhere. I'll look for it and publish it.. But you really better off using Walter's and Excalibur game pack which is really the same, just better and really being worked on unlike Sky's. The dude's a lier, he said he is developing his own compiler, with licenses and shit, he's full of shit, the only thing he changes every time is few numbers. Also he's stupid, I've managed to get latest 2 versions just by manipulating him into thinking I paid lol. Also been getting his Discord closed few times now ������ And currently he has no Discord. If he opens a new one I will find my way in and get it closed too. Decided to put a stupid to his schemes. Hopefully he'll respond to me here, it'll be fun.
    He can't answer to you here because we have banned him several times and will bann him again if he come back.

  13. #11
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    V1.1 is now out according to his YouTube can anyone leak that?

  14. #12
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    It's not out yet, but I'll get my hands on it when it is.

  15. #13
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    Quote Originally Posted by hendrikbradt View Post
    It's not out yet, but I'll get my hands on it when it is.
    It’s out email him for it I think

  16. #14
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    Quote Originally Posted by hendrikbradt View Post
    It's not out yet, but I'll get my hands on it when it is.
    Can you leak it now

  17. #15
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    Quote Originally Posted by josephcrusher View Post
    Can you leak it now
    Or you can use the better gamepack by Excalibur and Walt which is 100x better and easier to use...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hao24 For This Useful Post:


  19. #16
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    Please V1.1
    Last edited by vinsmoke; 1 Week Ago at 03:52.

  20. #17
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    Can someone please leak v1.1

  21. #18
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Skywalker's GamePack Version: V1.0 - LEAK

    hi community can someone do me a huge favor and leak the most updated version of skywalkers game pack.

Similar Topics

  1. Replies: 4643
    Last Post: 20 Minutes Ago, 13:02
  2. Skywalker v19 fortnite script official leak
    By only the thorn in forum Script Request
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 10:50
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th January 18, 15:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •