Topic: Cronus Pro PS4 Controller On PC

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Cronus Pro PS4 Controller On PC

I used to use Cronus all the time, one of the best purchases i've ever made online.

I ended up switching consoles so i didn't have a need for it for a while. Now, however i want to play Madden 19 on PC via Origin. I am struggling mightily to get setup. I remember it being a breeze back in 2015. Now it's mind boggling, Cronus Max, Cronus Pro, CronusMax Plus...i don't know what the heck is going on lol

I remember watching an online video that told me everything i need to know but that's impossible to find for my version.

I downloaded Gtuner Pro v3.06 but it will not let me update. I turned off Avast, i turned off Windows Firewall and it still says ERROR even if i close Gtuner and re-open it.

I am in need here, i was so excited to play Madden 19 on my PC at 11am and my PC refuses to recognize my controller. I've done everything. It was working 2 days ago before i installed Madden 19. I tried DS4 Windows. I tried scptoolkit, all of these things i have successfully used before and now i cannot even get windows to regognize my controller. I figure Cronus is my only option. Please help?

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus Pro PS4 Controller On PC

Quote Originally Posted by cover3blitz View Post
    I used to use Cronus all the time, one of the best purchases i've ever made online.

I ended up switching consoles so i didn't have a need for it for a while. Now, however i want to play Madden 19 on PC via Origin. I am struggling mightily to get setup. I remember it being a breeze back in 2015. Now it's mind boggling, Cronus Max, Cronus Pro, CronusMax Plus...i don't know what the heck is going on lol

I remember watching an online video that told me everything i need to know but that's impossible to find for my version.

I downloaded Gtuner Pro v3.06 but it will not let me update. I turned off Avast, i turned off Windows Firewall and it still says ERROR even if i close Gtuner and re-open it.

I am in need here, i was so excited to play Madden 19 on my PC at 11am and my PC refuses to recognize my controller. I've done everything. It was working 2 days ago before i installed Madden 19. I tried DS4 Windows. I tried scptoolkit, all of these things i have successfully used before and now i cannot even get windows to regognize my controller. I figure Cronus is my only option. Please help?

Look on this guide :

CronusMAX Troubleshooting Guide