Topic: Please Help

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Please Help

Hello good night, when I put my cronus max in enter capture mode to use keyboard and mouse the control of xbox one disconnects and when I start using the keyboard and mouse it deactivates the control, please help me I use control with the cable
    Hello good night, when I put my cronus max in enter capture mode to use keyboard and mouse the control of xbox one disconnects and when I start using the keyboard and mouse it deactivates the control, please help me I use control with the cable

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: help me please

Quote Originally Posted by Andrepp View Post
    When you want help try to give as much more info as is possible .

Did you read the manuals about X-AIM plugin and how to operate it?

http://cronusmax.com/manual/x_aim.htm

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello I have an xbox one and a wireless controller, I have the max cronus and I also have a bluetooth adapter and a pc, and I would like to use keyboard and mouse without my control disable when I open the x-aim program cronus stays with the light tres risks .eu I can not find the solution in the help guide the version of it is 1.21

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I even use the keyboard and mouse but the problem is that the control is disabled and I can not use my headset because it stays on in the control of xbox one