Topic: Send keystrokes to X-AIM programatically

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Arrow Send keystrokes to X-AIM programatically

Hello, I bought a CronusMax Pro for the purpose of sending input on my PC to my XBOX. However, I need to do this programmatically. Basically, I want a computer program written in python to send keys to X-AIM which will then send them to my XBOX. I have tried several different methods of sending keystrokes to X-AIM and none of them are registered while X-AIM is capturing. Reading the capture mode guide: https://cronusmax.com/manual/capture...%3D%3D&mw=MzIw I see that you hook into the kernel level.

How would I go about sending keystokes to X-AIM via a program? I am not looking for source but more a explanation of how I could go about this. Is there any mode that does not seize all input away from the PC?

I am really hoping there is a way to do this or I bought the software a bit hastily. Let me know. Thanks.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: Send keystrokes to X-AIM programatically

Quote Originally Posted by marsh0 View Post
    Hello, I bought a CronusMax Pro for the purpose of sending input on my PC to my XBOX. However, I need to do this programmatically. Basically, I want a computer program written in python to send keys to X-AIM which will then send them to my XBOX. I have tried several different methods of sending keystrokes to X-AIM and none of them are registered while X-AIM is capturing. Reading the capture mode guide: https://cronusmax.com/manual/capture...%3D%3D&mw=MzIw I see that you hook into the kernel level.

How would I go about sending keystokes to X-AIM via a program? I am not looking for source but more a explanation of how I could go about this. Is there any mode that does not seize all input away from the PC?

I am really hoping there is a way to do this or I bought the software a bit hastily. Let me know. Thanks.
    I think you should use another aproach to do this.

I'm not a programer but I know Delphi 7 at avarage leval .
    You should look on the CronusMAX API :

Direct CronusMAX Plus API