Topic: FORTNITE XAIM INPUT LAG

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

FORTNITE XAIM INPUT LAG

Ive tried every possible variable for acceleration and sensitivity and dpi smoothness. It has became obvious that the cronus, when using xaim has a decent delay between mouse movements. Plugged my mouse into just my ps4 and it felt 100000x smoother. I use 0 for smoothness. Don't use a high accel my sens is 30 deadzone 23x-24y. Its like a 100ms delay between wach tiny mouse movements. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Re: FORTNITE XAIM INPUT LAG

Thats my config and I feel 0 input lag with it, even when compared with PC
    Attachment 5323

edit: in-game x/y 10, ads 65 and scoped 50, and make sure you have inframe out, inframe in and 1ms response checked in device options
    Last edited by dukhad; 12th August 18 at 10:01.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dukhad For This Useful Post:

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Thanks bro I appreciate it!!

I Am Error

User Info Menu

hope it helps

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

do you guys have issues with snipers with these settings mine are simliar but using scoped weapons and small tweaks to aiming feels super clunky

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

where do u find those settings?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bossbitch1 View Post
    do you guys have issues with snipers with these settings mine are simliar but using scoped weapons and small tweaks to aiming feels super clunky
    Getting X-Aim to work within Fortnite (maybe all games, I've only used Cronus with this game) is tough. You really have to play with the settings a lot to get something that works. The settings for one guy may not necessarily work for someone else because your mouse and mouse DPI are different.

I had been using what I thought was a good setting for months. Then I decided to see if I could make it better. It must of taken me 45 minutes in Playground trying to understand what every setting does. Finally came away with something that works well. Smooth long distance and fast close distance shooting without lag. Both are possible. Watch the tutorials and then experiment until you find your settings.
    Last edited by boondoggle; 5th September 18 at 11:21.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

hi i'm using PC X-Aim when i play fornite the FPS drops to 20-30 when i move mouse anyone can help me out ? how to fix fps drops X-AIM , also if i play without cronusmax no drop fps they fps stay 230-320

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

People have to understand that the SMOOTHNESS settings in x-aim doesn't have to be 0 for you to feel a smooth / direct movements...

IF you still have problems with your fortnite settings send me a PM and I will troubleshoot this for you.

If you're having problems only when scoping etc.. then a script could be made to fix this.