Topic: How do I fix this feeling of inconsistency?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

How do I fix this feeling of inconsistency?

I've been using my CronusMax to use my M&K on my Xbox for over a year now, primarily Overwatch. It's always been "pretty good", I have gotten used to my settings but this weird feeling of inconsistent sensitivity has always been there (in every game I've tried to play). I'm talking about when you move your mouse very quickly to hit a "flick shot", and it reaches max speed (in XAIM the bar turns red) too early making your sensitivity feel SLOWER the quicker you move your mouse.

Here's a simple example: If I'm moving my mouse slowly from the far left side of my mousepad to the far right side, I do 2 full spins in-game. But, if I drag my mouse quickly across the same distance (left side of mousepad to the right) it will only do a half spin in-game.

Is this just an inevitable thing that I can't fix due to the way the mouse movement is input, or am I doing something wrong? I've tried using Official settings for Overwatch, I've tried messing with all the sliders over the years, but nothing has ever fully taken this away.
    Last edited by sirstankie; 4 Weeks Ago at 22:57.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: How do I fix this feeling of inconsistency?

Quote Originally Posted by sirstankie View Post
    I've been using my CronusMax to use my M&K on my Xbox for over a year now, primarily Overwatch. It's always been "pretty good", I have gotten used to my settings but this weird feeling of inconsistent sensitivity has always been there (in every game I've tried to play). I'm talking about when you move your mouse very quickly to hit a "flick shot", and it reaches max speed (in XAIM the bar turns red) too early making your sensitivity feel SLOWER the quicker you move your mouse.

Here's a simple example: If I'm moving my mouse slowly from the far left side of my mousepad to the far right side, I do 2 full spins in-game. But, if I drag my mouse quickly across the same distance (left side of mousepad to the right) it will only do a half spin in-game.

Is this just an inevitable thing that I can't fix due to the way the mouse movement is input, or am I doing something wrong? I've tried using Official settings for Overwatch, I've tried messing with all the sliders over the years, but nothing has ever fully taken this away.
    Post here the screenshot of your mouse settings in X-AIM plugin.

What DPI is your mouse ?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Re: How do I fix this feeling of inconsistency?

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Post here the screenshot of your mouse settings in X-AIM plugin.

What DPI is your mouse ?
    Attachment 5364

My dpi is set to 1800 in Razer Synapse and in the XAIM settings. Thanks for your time