Topic: someone help me please

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

someone help me please

I just download gamepack for fortnite from programmer by wlaterHmartinez and excalibur

Some things I did not understand like ( Enable Mod when hold ADS more than XX %) whats mean ?

And what does it mean here ( Enable Mod when hold ADS+FIRE button ) its mean L2+R2 Or what?

and last question the aim assist and aim abuse Automatic working ?

notice : i now the aim assist does not work after the update

thx for your time

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Re: someone help me please

Quote Originally Posted by Mlighter View Post
    I just download gamepack for fortnite from programmer by wlaterHmartinez and excalibur

Some things I did not understand like ( Enable Mod when hold ADS more than XX %) whats mean ?

And what does it mean here ( Enable Mod when hold ADS+FIRE button ) its mean L2+R2 Or what?

and last question the aim assist and aim abuse Automatic working ?

notice : i now the aim assist does not work after the update

thx for your time
    1.ADS + FIRE mean L2 and R2 if you are on ps4 and xbox one is LT and RT

as for the Enable Mod when hold ADS than XX% means all you have to do is hold down L2(PS4) or LT(Xbox) and then it will spam the ads button but if you enable ads + fire then you will have to hold the ads and hit the fire button for the mod to work

and aim abuse is on when you enable the mod but as of right now it the game pack might be getting worked on or the staff is waiting for epic to make their move so they know what they will have to do.
    The community is well aware of the aim assist not working that well so you will have to wait till the forum staff says what they going to do. I hope I answered your questions and you get a general understanding of the game pack.
    Last edited by Gilberto2733; 3 Weeks Ago at 15:42.