Topic: DriveHub Firmware Ver. 2.0.3-beta 29

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

DriveHub Firmware Ver. 2.0.3-beta 29

When Flashing DriveHub with latest Firmware version I´ve found out that there´s a Beta Version named: 2.0.3-beta 29 !!!

As looking in this Forum and Googling it, I´ve not found any information about it... does any one has any clue on what it is different from the latest official Firmware version 2.02 ????

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: DriveHub Firmware Ver. 2.0.3-beta 29

Hi,

There is no changelog for beta versions right now as features/settings/fixes are always in a fluid state. It's always recommend you use the latest BETA firmware. If you have any issues you can roll back to the release firmware.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thanks Max!

There may be no Changelog but ... there must be surely sme one that knows wwhat are the differences between this Beta Version and the Oficcial Version.. I think... And I´m sure that those who created this Beta Firmware know such differences... and I would like to know which are they!

I´m using the beta firmware, and it looks it´s running great.. so far...

By the way I bought the Divehub so that I could use my CSL ELITE PS4 with my Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter together on my PS4! And I´m using it either on the usual mode (with ds4 controler connected and red mode on CSL Elite) but I find that there´s a noticeable lag between the moment I change the shift on the shifter and the moment the shift is changed in game..., so I prefer the Direct Drive Mode (no DS4 Controler) and Purple mode on the CSL ELITE (Blue mode wil not work with the shifter), this way there´s no lag...

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I just put this beta and I can not put it in Play Mode. I press the P1 buttom while I conect and nothing happens, always in Race Mode with the 8 spinning.

In this mode I can not play with the Xbox One.

Thanks

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zef_Mirror_man View Post
    Thanks Max!

There may be no Changelog but ... there must be surely sme one that knows wwhat are the differences between this Beta Version and the Oficcial Version.. I think... And I´m sure that those who created this Beta Firmware know such differences... and I would like to know which are they!
    It's now company policy not to release a changelog for beta updates due to the fluidity. Once a RC is available, a changelog will be published.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anguiano View Post
    I just put this beta and I can not put it in Play Mode. I press the P1 buttom while I conect and nothing happens, always in Race Mode with the 8 spinning.

In this mode I can not play with the Xbox One.

Thanks
    In future please create your own topic with a question.

It's not supposed to be in Play Mode it's supposed to be in Race Mode. Play Mode is an unused function at this time. If you want to use your Xbox One controller then you need to disconnect that from the DriveHub and connect it directly to the console.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

HI Max!

Looking on the Thread for Drivehub on GT Planet, I´ve discovered that actually there are more Beta releases available... (2.0.3-beta.33) ... Let´s see the difference!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Always updating...

f/w 2.0.3-beta.34

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post: