Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: [RELEASE] Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 [PES 2019] MyClub AFK GP Farming Script

I Am Error

User Info Menu

[RELEASE] Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 [PES 2019] MyClub AFK GP Farming Script

Hi,

I adjusted the PES18 MyClub Script which I & Excalibur created back then for PES 19 MyClub.

Start it with a fresh SIM League (10 Matches left), be sure that all your players (best is to use the white ball players from the free scouts you get after each match and release them after their contracts have ended) and your manager have contracts for at least 10 matches left.

The script will start 10 matches on its own and then stop. I created also a second version of the script for the PS4 ONLY which turns the console off after 10 matches, so you can start it right before you go to sleep, when you wake up your console is shut down and won't waste any energy.

To start the script you have to hover over 'Ranked (SIM)' and press Touchpad + D-Pad Up

Version without console shutdown:

Version with console shutdown (PS4)

Have fun!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fakkkker For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: [RELEASE] Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 [PES 2019] MyClub AFK GP Farming Script

Thanks you rocks I will test it when I comeback from holidays ������������������������

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Bro I was searching for this. thank you !!!!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fakkkker View Post
    Hi,I adjusted the PES18 MyClub Script which I & Excalibur created back then for PES 19 MyClub.Start it with a fresh SIM League (10 Matches left), be sure that all your players (best is to use the white ball players from the free scouts you get after each match and release them after their contracts have ended) and your manager have contracts for at least 10 matches left.The script will start 10 matches on its own and then stop. I created also a second version of the script for the PS4 ONLY which turns the console off after 10 matches, so you can start it right before you go to sleep, when you wake up your console is shut down and won't waste any energy.To start the script you have to hover over 'Ranked (SIM)' and press Touchpad + D-Pad UpVersion without console shutdown:Version with console shutdown (PS4)Have fun!
    Thanks

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thanks bro

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

hey thanks a lot !

I was looking for a things like that . It's so boring to start and start again sim

how is konami with that ? any problem/ban/other on the 2018 edition with that script?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

thank you.this is a great script

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Bro,, Thank you for sharing. but on my system it keeps on displaying
    'EXIT TO MAIN MENU' and back ----> can you please fix this problem?

Also, if you can modify your script to 25 games instead it will be also great, since 2019 doesn't seem to have 'division level' so that I can just sleep tight for 7 straight hours.

Thank you again for your great work.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

just a little feedback. The only Error that accured some times is the speed to press the button to show up match plan. If the ball goed out or there is a foul before its presses the button the whole loop goes wrong. (Start match and switch view to matchplan to auto skip replays)

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I made a version to play continuously.. looks like you can now do 100 games now np. testing today/tomoz

AFAIK the switch view bug is due to timing from searching for player screen.. sometimes this takes > 20 seconds throwing everything out. I used a different method to achieve 99% success.. PES 18 played as many games as scouts as you had np, now there is no limits that I can see (maybe 100 scouts?) Also 19 is slightly quicker to play games so more GP per hour. prolly can achieve 150-200k per day.
    Last edited by Lockers07; 5th September 18 at 09:13. Reason: additional

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi, I just got to your site, could you explain to me please, where must enter this script, I have a PS4, thank you infinitely, great day to you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to soufianecool For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lockers07 View Post
    I made a version to play continuously.. looks like you can now do 100 games now np. testing today/tomoz

AFAIK the switch view bug is due to timing from searching for player screen.. sometimes this takes > 20 seconds throwing everything out. I used a different method to achieve 99% success.. PES 18 played as many games as scouts as you had np, now there is no limits that I can see (maybe 100 scouts?) Also 19 is slightly quicker to play games so more GP per hour. prolly can achieve 150-200k per day.
    Nice when will you release it ?

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

and is there a way to change how much games you want to play on the go? Like +5 gamen -5 games or +1

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Not on mine. But another guy did this in other pes2018 thread. I did not see the need for it as i just run it 24/7 in batches of 50

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Not on mine. But another guy did this in other pes2018 thread. I did not see the need for it as i just run it 24/7 in batches of 50
    it's not a important feature. Can you share your script ?

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Cool Re: [RELEASE] Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 [PES 2019] MyClub AFK GP Farming Script

I just buy pes 2019 and cronusmax and i will be really interested by your script ^^

Can u share it with us plz ?

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

I just buy pes 2019 and cronus max and will be very intersting by your script ^^

Can u share it with us plz ?

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: [RELEASE] Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 [PES 2019] MyClub AFK GP Farming Script

It sounds excellent what you comment. With loops of 100 games we can leveling our players as well.How do you do it by renewing the entire staff?I can not wait to try your script, the one that Fakkkker did works for me very well but the possibility of farming all day long is great. Thanks for your work.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

How does one run the script? can you explain in detail because I use it for the first time?
    Ranking (SIM) I press the touchpad with left jostick and I arrive on the message no match room online cooperation found.
    I will need help please

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

It's not with the jostic, it's with the d-pad

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bidyop View Post
    It's not with the jostic, it's with the d-pad
    press Touchpad + D-Pad Up : what are the keys on the paddle ?

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mika21 View Post
    press Touchpad + D-Pad Up : what are the keys on the paddle ?
    I think it's good. I'm waiting to see if it's the second game

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mika21 View Post
    I think it's good. I'm waiting to see if it's the second game
    the script has to do 10 games ! all by myself it is only the first why?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bidyop View Post
    It sounds excellent what you comment. With loops of 100 games we can leveling our players as well.How do you do it by renewing the entire staff?I can not wait to try your script, the one that Fakkkker did works for me very well but the possibility of farming all day long is great. Thanks for your work.
    Pes changed something very very very slightly on maintenance on Thurs. Timing was out by .5 sec so rethought and rewrote. Testing again.. can use 1 manager now as it auto renews. Just need to swap squad every 10 games. Although if u wanted to use 1 team of young whiteballs forever you could run infinately if it was made to renew instead of swap squads. (At least until server issue) will post it after i think how to make it able to swap 10 squads.. currently swaps 4 but Cronus max size is reached if do anymore. Excalibar was looking at 18 version of this but i think i found a more elegant recursive solution
    Ill post current version shortly while i work on more elegant 100 game solution. Might do 2 versions. 1 for infinate games where squads renew contracts and 2. Upto 100 games of squad swapping

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lockers07 For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Great script & works great, thanks for your effort bro

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = Holdenmagroin75; 1148782] Grand script et fonctionne très bien, merci pour votre effort bro [/ QUOTE]

how do you make it work, come back to do your 10 games without interruption. If so could you explain to me the manipulation in detail. Thank you

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

You need a full team of players (low rated really so you can turn them into trainers once their contracts have finished)
    Make sure they all have 9 or 10 games left on their contracts, then hover over the ranked sim match on the menu, hold d pad up and press touchpad, it will turn green.
    Then it will play the game for you, finish, then go through the same process again and again until either 10 matches have been played, or your players run out of contract.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Pes changed something very very very slightly on maintenance on Thurs. Timing was out by .5 sec so rethought and rewrote. Testing again.. can use 1 manager now as it auto renews. Just need to swap squad every 10 games. Although if u wanted to use 1 team of young whiteballs forever you could run infinately if it was made to renew instead of swap squads. (At least until server issue) will post it after i think how to make it able to swap 10 squads.. currently swaps 4 but Cronus max size is reached if do anymore. Excalibar was looking at 18 version of this but i think i found a more elegant recursive solution
    Ill post current version shortly while i work on more elegant 100 game solution. Might do 2 versions. 1 for infinate games where squads renew contracts and 2. Upto 100 games of squad swapping

Hey can you release the auto renewal script

I Am Error

User Info Menu

This is it semi tested

Auto renewal I will do when I have a bit of time, will require a bit of testing to get to the correct screen each time

This one plays 40 games (make 4 squads and pick bottom one first) each player needs to have 10 contracts and thats it

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lockers07 For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Thank you! Now i need 20 more new players and im set to try this

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast