Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: [RELEASE] Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 [PES 2019] MyClub AFK GP Farming Script

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Re: [RELEASE] Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 [PES 2019] MyClub AFK GP Farming Script

Guys, do u play with Lockers07 script with white balls or a good balanced 3* team?

What is more profit?

If a player gets a red card, the script is broke right?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

How do you do not get bogged down with contracts, do not add them until they are 0 ?

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mika21 View Post
    How do you do not get bogged down with contracts, do not add them until they are 0 ?
    This script swap between 4 different teams (different players)...so you dont renew contracts with this script.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

The daily bonus breaks the script. It happens arround 01:00 AM...some way to add at the script one more X at this hour?
    Last edited by masterlopezz; 1 Day Ago at 20:23.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by masterlopezz View Post
    This script swap between 4 different teams (different players)...so you dont renew contracts with this script.
    ok i understand better thank you

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = Magna; 1149787] Pour une raison quelconque, je n'arrive toujours pas à boucler une quarantaine de matchs, max j'ai eu 27 matches de suite, je ne sais pas pourquoi, j'utilise toujours des matchs de 10+ entraineurs et 10 contrats de balles blanches [/ CITATION]

I can not do more than one game. I still have information that blocks the script loop. How do you get automatic renewal of contracts? is team spirit and power important because I lose all my matches? thank you
    Been on holiday, back now with a couple of ideas.. If your team spirit is poor due to going over manager "points" thus equalling TS of < 10 you will lose many games by 15+ goals.. in this instance the game can last too long and break the script.

I use currently 5 star team (scouted players + bb bench) lose 95% of matches and make around 120k per day. 1320 per loss.. 2200 per draw and 3600 per win (normally win 1 in 20) started to experiment now with bronze team of young superstars that have 99 TS plus all players can improve to at least 85 OVR. seem to win 3/4 out of 25 and get few draws. but I think theres not much in it regarding whether you play 1 star and win loads or 5 star and lose most still prolly between 100-150k per day

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

The daily bonus breaks the script. It happens arround 01:00 AM...some way to add at the script one more X at this hour?
    I noticed this since last 13/09 maintenance.. easy fix is push each if statement on 1 second. its 14 seconds from end match to main menu screen.. 13 seconds is highest I would push, 14 seconds may press x once too many times

if(mins == 15 && secs <= 13){
    combo_run(PRESS_CROSS);
    }
    //---------------------------------------- Run correct event depending on matches played (player contracts/manager contract or normal ending

if (matches == 10 && mins == 15 && secs > 15){
    combo_run(PLAYERCONTRACTS);
    }
    else if (matches == 20 && mins == 15 && secs >= 15){
    combo_run(PLAYERCONTRACTS2);
    }
    else if (matches == 30 && mins == 15 && secs >= 15){
    combo_run(PLAYERCONTRACTS3);
    }
    else if (mins == 15 && secs >= 16){
    combo_run(FINALMENU);
    }

These if statements, push on by 1 second, should cure daily bonus problem, however I have not tested yet, if it goes thru the live update and so on, this would be a major problem I dont think I can solve
    - - - Updated - - -

Guys, do u play with Lockers07 script with white balls or a good balanced 3* team?

What is more profit?

If a player gets a red card, the script is broke right?
    Yea.. I dont think it is possible to work around this. maybe it is possible to put in controller command to reset from last position after you manually replace red carded player
    Last edited by Lockers07; 8 Hours Ago at 15:17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lockers07 For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Currently I am thinking how to make this script better.. Its possible to make 2 different versions depending on what you want to achieve.. if its pure GP then current script is best with tweak so you can run 100 games per day (auto manager renewal and 10 squads basically) V2 its possible to make a script where you use same team over and over infinitely (so you can improve players xp (will prolly lose GP doing this tho renewals will cost more than you make))

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Im not sure what you mean.. I put a fresh squad in of free scouted players for every squad (all have 10 contracts)

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lockers07 View Post
    Currently I am thinking how to make this script better.. Its possible to make 2 different versions depending on what you want to achieve.. if its pure GP then current script is best with tweak so you can run 100 games per day (auto manager renewal and 10 squads basically) V2 its possible to make a script where you use same team over and over infinitely (so you can improve players xp (will prolly lose GP doing this tho renewals will cost more than you make))
    Many thanks for your effort, can you share this 100 games per day script? I noticed we can renew contract players even when they have some game left...this can help in something maybe?

I'm using your script, but in cronus max I have 8 different scripts based on yours. Per example in slot 9, my first team has 9 games left to play in the contract. In slot 8 my first team has 8 games left, and the second team plays from game 8 to 18, 3rd team from 18 to 29..etc. In this way I can choose the script based on my left games.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123