Topic: F1 2018 not reacting [Thrustmaster TX]

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Question F1 2018 not reacting [Thrustmaster TX]

Hi Guys,

I am unable to use my thrustmaster tx leather edition for f1 2018 (ps4 pro). I already updated the firmware of drivehub to the latest version. First I disconnect the dualshock controller. Then I plug in my dual shock with cable and my thrustmaster tx in the drive hub via usb. After that I connect drive hub to my ps4 pro. The drive hub will show that I am using 458 italia (which is the name for the base of the wheel, see 458 italia edition, which uses the same base). It will then calibrate the wheel via turning the wheel left and right. So far so good. However when I start the game it will only react to my controller and not my wheel. Whatever I press on my wheel the game will not react to it.

Does someone has the same or a solution for this problem?

Already thanks for helping!

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Re: F1 2018 not reacting [Thrustmaster TX]

Your controller is likely switching to bluetooth... maybe coz of a timeout or a bad cable, or bad connector on the controller

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: F1 2018 not reacting [Thrustmaster TX]

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeperine View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am unable to use my thrustmaster tx leather edition for f1 2018 (ps4 pro). I already updated the firmware of drivehub to the latest version. First I disconnect the dualshock controller. Then I plug in my dual shock with cable and my thrustmaster tx in the drive hub via usb. After that I connect drive hub to my ps4 pro. The drive hub will show that I am using 458 italia (which is the name for the base of the wheel, see 458 italia edition, which uses the same base). It will then calibrate the wheel via turning the wheel left and right. So far so good. However when I start the game it will only react to my controller and not my wheel. Whatever I press on my wheel the game will not react to it.

Does someone has the same or a solution for this problem?

Already thanks for helping!
    Hi Fella

I just received two of the hubs yesterday and had a few problems with force feedback but it’s working great now. PS4 Pro Gtsport
    My problem was no force feed back and the thrustmaster tx was not working some times.
    What I done was use my PS4 controller like I would normally, as a Bluetooth controller, not wired into the drive hub, I can use the controller to navigate all the menus like this.
    When it was wired I had all sorts of problems but now it’s working great.
    Also once in a game if the wheel is unresponsive shut down your controller and that sorts that problem.
    Im a newbie to this also