Topic: [Release/Support] Dead by Daylight AIO by Excalibur & Aese

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

[Release/Support] Dead by Daylight AIO by Excalibur & Aese

Here's something we've been working on for a little now in a not so exposed topic, hence moved here for more exposure for user convenience/support.

This is v3 of our script catered to default settings, Will gladly rebind for those whom need.

Features
    -360 Spin (Either Direction)
    -Moon Walk (Either Direction)
    -Anti Skill Check
    -Entity (X) Mash
    -Struggle
    -Toggle Crouch

NOTE: AUTO SKILL CHECK SEEMS BASED OFF KILLERS PING ADJUST ANIMATION RESET ACCORDINGLY.

Next up is another QoL update to add 4 more directional inputs for 360 spin so keep posted the next few days for that.

In the GPC box you will find all necessary info, I will consider making a video showcasing all features.

A big thanks to Excalibur he has been a awesome teacher and awesome help, I wouldn't have been able to do it without him.

Last edited by Aesee; 2 Weeks Ago at 23:14.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aesee For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: [Release/Support] Dead by Daylight AIO by Excalibur & Aese

Never played this game but might start. Can you a video and showcase your script?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

For sure, I'll start working on one either today or tomorrow.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hi, look forward to the video with the details of this script, thanks
    Last edited by Tony Koyot; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:23.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I tried this script. It is very good, but to press left and right for 180/360 on the run is not very convenient.

Maybe it's worth putting 180/360 on a square or a triangle? They are not used like in the game.

Anti-skill check works very well. Has anyone measured the speed of repair with it and without it?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

UPD: anti-skill check does not work online. Works only in training mode and local game.Please check this script

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

UPD2: I continued to test this script.There is a suggestion: when you press L2 in order to activate the run you need to press L2 again and only then L1.

I propose to activate run L1 from the sitting position of L2, without pressing L2 again to move to a standing position.

I hope you got what I meant

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Thanks for the ideas, I'll compile a custom script later for you to do have it like that, as for the skill check I need to increase the delay, yes it makes it slower but it will be more consistent, look forward to that in the next little script patch just remember killer ping DOES effect it. As for the toggle crouch I find it odd that its not letting go as it should when you press L1, it used to I'll go check the script and put it in the next little script patch

Update: I realized what I forgot in order to allow running to cancel crouch toggle, sorry for forgetting the line of code I'll manually update it shortly

Update: Here is your new config, square and triangle for spins sq left tri right, L1 cancels toggle crouch. aswell a slower but consistent delay for anti skill check remember it will be fairly slow. enjoy

Below is the normal hotfix for crouch with the standard l-r dpad spins

Last edited by Aesee; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:05.