User Info Menu

Re: [ Grim Sky ] - R6 - all operators - GUI - [ItsCliPzZ]

I’m new to this

Can you fix the recoil going from vertical and can you fix smoke secondary

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by joni2012 View Post
    I did not understand how to configure the horizontal sensitivity. Should I delete one line and then edit another? I play with 40 horizontal sensitivity
    Yes, tbh horizontal sensitivity is not working as intended when aiming down sights, i will upload a new player script fixing it tomorrow, the sensitivity will be the same as now when the stick is under 90% to one side, then for the next 10% each 1%, will actually add 2.5%, ( higher sensitivity when pushing over 90% to one side)

Allowing small aim adjustments and much faster turning, the maximum turn speed would be 15% higher...

Also I never mentioned, quick pressing menu when not aiming down sight will cause you to do a 180 turn as fast as possible (100% faster than using the stick)
    Last edited by ItsCliPzZ; 1 Week Ago at 21:10.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

FRIEND, I installed the 3 script and I can not make the script work, I tried it with ash and it does not work.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello,
    first of all i want thank you for the amazing script for r6, it can help me out alot with my crappy aim,and the side app is great,now just i want ask you something about it, maybe i'm doing something wrong,but for some operator i found hard to find the right slot using your button configuration, for example with Lion or Maverick, what happen is: after i choose let s say Maverick with the m4 rifle, i set up profile 8 with the cronus (player slot), after that i press playstation button for 2 second waiting for the vibration, till here nothing wrong, it go to profile 7 withe light, now pressing RS it show 5 red light,next is LS it show 5 purple and the next step is playstation button and R1, but nothing happen,this thingh happen with other operator too, while with some other not(i guess because bandit fell good) not laserbeam but good indeed , so any help would be great.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cronus<3 For This Useful Post:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus<3 View Post
    Hello,
    first of all i want thank you for the amazing script for r6, it can help me out alot with my crappy aim,and the side app is great,now just i want ask you something about it, maybe i'm doing something wrong,but for some operator i found hard to find the right slot using your button configuration, for example with Lion or Maverick, what happen is: after i choose let s say Maverick with the m4 rifle, i set up profile 8 with the cronus (player slot), after that i press playstation button for 2 second waiting for the vibration, till here nothing wrong, it go to profile 7 withe light, now pressing RS it show 5 red light,next is LS it show 5 purple and the next step is playstation button and R1, but nothing happen,this thingh happen with other operator too, while with some other not(i guess because bandit fell good) not laserbeam but good indeed , so any help would be great.
    ive not tested on PS4 . is it the profiles with the bumper buttons that dont seem to work?

-- Have updated all scripts

[SCRIPTS DOWNLOAD]
    Special Chooser: Place in slot 5
    Chooser Slot: Place in slot 7
    Player Slot: Place in slot 8

- Chooser scripts have fixes for patched recoil patterns for some weapons.
    MP5 SD2, Bearing9 ,416-C, FMG-9 , SMG-11, Type-89, 552 Commando
    LMG-E, SPSMG9, Mx4 Storm

- Player script
    horizontal sensitivity works as intended ( can turn faster when fully pushed to one side )
    quick press view to fix incorrect weapon slot ( Hold view to see scoreboard )

never said this before either, but to use the XBOX button in the player slot , hold down left trigger and use xbox, has always been there just never said anything lol
    Last edited by ItsCliPzZ; 4 Days Ago at 11:26.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Why if i press select the cronus be red?

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rauros View Post
    Why if i press select the cronus be red?
    it toggles the weapon slot now if you quick press it , if you press Y at a point in time when u cant change weapons then you tap it to correct the weapon slot from Primary to secondary or vice versa

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quick question, if I don't use the exact attachments, on say Caviera's m12, will it not work as well? The only reason I ask is because I can't stand using Cav with supressor, her gun already shoots peas lol
    Last edited by grantw1010; 2 Days Ago at 02:23.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grantw1010 View Post
    Quick question, if I don't use the exact attachments, on say Caviera's m12, will it not work as well? The only reason I ask is because I can't stand using Cav with supressor, her gun already shoots peas lol
    not too sure about suppressors, but in the bottom right of the screen you can see the recoil pattern, if taking the suppressor off changes it then yeah it will make a difference

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Can u tell me how to dropshoot?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12