Topic: Problem with buttons on Logitech G27

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Problem with buttons on Logitech G27

Hello everyone, a few days ago I got the cron with HUB Usb, because I recently discovered that the logitech g27 was not compatible with the ps4 and then I decided to order it. I mount everything as if, only when I go to attack the usb of the steering wheel all'HUB, the first start up the contrary. Since I can not enter, instead in this case the steering wheel key keeps going inside, until I heard a crick and then I realized that I was putting it on the contrary. I also mount the joystick and start playing. It's all right if not every now and then, pressing the menu lever in the pause menu to change the interface, the screen to open the screen would open. Giving me a little annoyance, I decide to turn on the joyctick so maybe the keys were settled. In the era it was so, only that the steering wheel was turned off every 5 minutes, even if the lights remained on, the joystick also went out as soon as I could not turn it on, and I had to unplug everything and hang up. For about 1 hour I have tried everything all before but the steering wheel keeps turning off. Then I remembered that at the beginning, but the problem of the interface was solved, the two USB sticks of the joystick and of the steering wheel were designed on the same side of the HUB. So putting it all back this way, it started working again, until about 45 minutes later it kept on unplugging while still being switched on with the steering wheel turning to one side and then there was always the problem of the interface. Now it's not like that by using the contrary, the HUB can be unintentionally resolved and then gives me these problems. I had thought to dare a return to Amazon, alone that over a long time, Amazon must verify the veracity of the problem, but it is not even a problem. What can I do?

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Problem with buttons on Logitech G27

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus Nikens View Post
    Hello everyone, a few days ago I got the cron with HUB Usb, because I recently discovered that the logitech g27 was not compatible with the ps4 and then I decided to order it. I mount everything as if, only when I go to attack the usb of the steering wheel all'HUB, the first start up the contrary. Since I can not enter, instead in this case the steering wheel key keeps going inside, until I heard a crick and then I realized that I was putting it on the contrary. I also mount the joystick and start playing. It's all right if not every now and then, pressing the menu lever in the pause menu to change the interface, the screen to open the screen would open. Giving me a little annoyance, I decide to turn on the joyctick so maybe the keys were settled. In the era it was so, only that the steering wheel was turned off every 5 minutes, even if the lights remained on, the joystick also went out as soon as I could not turn it on, and I had to unplug everything and hang up. For about 1 hour I have tried everything all before but the steering wheel keeps turning off. Then I remembered that at the beginning, but the problem of the interface was solved, the two USB sticks of the joystick and of the steering wheel were designed on the same side of the HUB. So putting it all back this way, it started working again, until about 45 minutes later it kept on unplugging while still being switched on with the steering wheel turning to one side and then there was always the problem of the interface. Now it's not like that by using the contrary, the HUB can be unintentionally resolved and then gives me these problems. I had thought to dare a return to Amazon, alone that over a long time, Amazon must verify the veracity of the problem, but it is not even a problem. What can I do?
    This guide can help you with disconnection issues http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...disconnect+ps4

Here's also a link to the instructions manual, make sure to follow them precisely https://cronusmax.com/manual/racing_...ing_to_ps4.htm

Let me know how it goes, thanks!