Results 1 to 12 of 12

Topic: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

  1. #1
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Arrow Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    Hi, this Script works with Tertern One device on Mouse and Keyboard, but since ive moved to CronusMax Plus its gives me a error on line 488 with vm_tctrl(-6);

    With controller works just fine, but i need it for X-AIM

    Here is the script:



    If someone can mod it to work with X-AIM it would be awesome !
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    Quote Originally Posted by unrealgamerpt View Post
    Hi, this Script works with Tertern One device on Mouse and Keyboard, but since ive moved to CronusMax Plus its gives me a error on line 488 with vm_tctrl(-6);

    With controller works just fine, but i need it for X-AIM

    Here is the script:

    If someone can mod it to work with X-AIM it would be awesome !
    Thanks in advance
    X-AIM does not support vm_tctrl() commands. That's telling the VM to update every 4ms instead of it's normal 10ms. Delete that line. It won't have any effect on the script.

  3. #3
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    Thanks for the reply,
    I have tried that too, but if i delete it, the script doesnt work with X-AIM

  4. #4
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    Quote Originally Posted by unrealgamerpt View Post
    Thanks for the reply,
    I have tried that too, but if i delete it, the script doesnt work with X-AIM
    I'll look at it. Be a few. Got to run some errands. What parts of it aren't working?
    Last edited by Batts; 3 Weeks Ago at 15:01.

  5. #5
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    If i delete the line 488 with vm_tctrl(-6); wen i try to activate the funcions on the script doesnt work at all

    This might help...wen i was using the other device Tertern, wen i activate the mouse and keyboard, i still could use the controller, with CronusMax plus i cant, as soon as i activate X-AIM i cant use the controller, that might be one of the reason i cant use it


    Thanks for the reply
    Last edited by unrealgamerpt; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:37.

  6. #6
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    ok ive managed to have both X-aim and Controller usable at the same time, but still have that error...If you can edit so i can use the script funcions with X-aim it would be GREAT !
    Thanks in advance

  7. #7
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    Quote Originally Posted by unrealgamerpt View Post
    ok ive managed to have both X-aim and Controller usable at the same time, but still have that error...If you can edit so i can use the script funcions with X-aim it would be GREAT !
    Thanks in advance
    I take it you found this....

    Attachment 5455

    If you can edit
    It's simply delete the line vm_tctrl(-6);

  8. #8
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I take it you found this....

    Attachment 5455



    It's simply delete the line vm_tctrl(-6);
    Ive done it Batts, but wen i load the script with X-AIM the script loads but in game doesnt, lets say i want to put rapid fire or something its doesnt work its like a empty script.
    Thanks for reply

  9. #9
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    Quote Originally Posted by unrealgamerpt View Post
    Ive done it Batts, but wen i load the script with X-AIM the script loads but in game doesnt, lets say i want to put rapid fire or something its doesnt work its like a empty script.
    Thanks for reply
    Ok. I'll see what I can do....

  10. #10
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Ok. I'll see what I can do....

    Thank you Batts

  11. #11
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    So no luck trying to fix the scrip ?

  12. #12
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Help please, need this script to work with X-AIM 1.21

    I'm out of town for a few days and don't have my laptop. I'll look at it when I get back.

Similar Topics

  1. Why does this script only work SOMETIMES?
    By yotam4 in forum Script Request
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21st July 18, 10:01
  2. Why does my script not work? help please :)
    By Defuzed Animal in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 5th July 18, 19:12
  3. THE SCRIPT NOT WORK HELP
    By mrd648 in forum Script Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15th May 18, 09:19
  4. Help with script to work
    By gatts1984 in forum Injustice Series
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 9th November 17, 16:24
  5. How do I get this script to work?
    By NuBiXx in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2nd November 14, 19:12

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •