Topic: T300RS issues during pause menu on Forza 7 and Horizon 3&4 demo on XBOX ONE

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

T300RS issues during pause menu on Forza 7 and Horizon 3&4 demo on XBOX ONE

Hello everyone, I just got a XBOX ONE and Drive Hub for playing Forza series with my T300RS,
    and I updated the console, the controller, the wheel, and Drive Hub with the latest FW already.

I downloaded the demo of Forza 7 and horizon 4 first to try, and everything just worked GREAT no matter buttons or pedals or FFB during playing the game.
    Great job Cronusmax team!

However, when I paused the game during racing, the wheel just won't rotate back to center automatically
    and I could still feel the force from the wheel in pause menu so it would make it not easily to rotate,
    especially paused when I got spin or made a turn in a corner.

I did switch the T300RS to PS3/PC mode as well so that it would be recognized.

And the strangest thing was that this wouldn't be solved even if I totally left the games to the XBOX main menu, unless I pulled the Drive Hub.

So I am wondering if anyone has same issue as I do? Or this is just normal in Forza demos so the full game won't have this issues?

By the way, I also tried it with Horizon 3 demo, the wheel just went crazy when I paused the game, it kept rotating from left to right
    unless I grab it and turn to center point, couldn't figure out why.

Is there anyone can help?

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Re: T300RS issues during pause menu on Forza 7 and Horizon 3&4 demo on XBOX ONE

there is code in the DriveHub to deal with that exact scenario.

can you make sure your DriveHub is up to date and running the latest f/w.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: T300RS issues during pause menu on Forza 7 and Horizon 3&4 demo on XBOX ONE

Yeah, I actually flashed the latest beta firmware couple hours ago, but it's just the same.