Results 1 to 10 of 10

Topic: Zack Vigue fortnite script

  1. #1
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Zack Vigue fortnite script

    i was wondering if someone could change the dropshot to a toggle instead of holding in R3 ande leave everything else like it is. I would post the script but I don't know how to use a gpc wrapper if someone post a link I'll learn how to. Thanks guys

  2. #2
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: Zack Vigue fortnite script

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortnite79 View Post
    i was wondering if someone could change the dropshot to a toggle instead of holding in R3 ande leave everything else like it is. I would post the script but I don't know how to use a gpc wrapper if someone post a link I'll learn how to. Thanks guys

  3. #3
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Zack Vigue fortnite script

    I added the toggle for Dropshot but that script a mess. Did that happen when you copied and pasted it here. Or was it like that? About half of it is missing and a hole section of definitions is missing. I would have to put it all the way back together to get it to compile. Didn't sound like you wanted that.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: Zack Vigue fortnite script

    Ok thanks batts

  6. #5
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: Zack Vigue fortnite script

    I have to say this script has indeed a very good aimbot or aimabuse.

    I'll try to put this together with Walters script. It will be a great script, i hope lol

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mister_bigboss For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: Zack Vigue fortnite script

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I added the toggle for Dropshot but that script a mess. Did that happen when you copied and pasted it here. Or was it like that? About half of it is missing and a hole section of definitions is missing. I would have to put it all the way back together to get it to compile. Didn't sound like you wanted that.
    yea Batts it did that when I pasted in here anything you can do to make it better i'd apreciated

  9. #7
    Renegade

    User Info Menu

    Re: Zack Vigue fortnite script

    Man I cant program this script because a error: ERROR: Syntax error, unexpected NAME ('combo_run') on line 37 column 2

    If I delete this line the same error run in the next line. Anyone know how fix it?

  10. #8
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Zack Vigue fortnite script

    meu cronus esta dano erro como baixar a ultima atualização

  11. #9
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: Zack Vigue fortnite script

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortnite79 View Post
    i was wondering if someone could change the dropshot to a toggle instead of holding in R3 ande leave everything else like it is. I would post the script but I don't know how to use a gpc wrapper if someone post a link I'll learn how to. Thanks guys
    Fortnite79, Can you please post the full script? I'll never get this thing going..

  12. #10
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Zack Vigue fortnite script

    Quote Originally Posted by jundzis View Post
    Fortnite79, Can you please post the full script? I'll never get this thing going..
    I agree

Similar Topics

  1. Fortnite script help
    By MrCid in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 07:02
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd August 18, 02:31
  3. [XBOX ONE] Fortnite - Need help with a script
    By Pioneer in forum Script Request
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4th June 18, 14:01
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22nd April 18, 14:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •