Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Topic: Nba2k19 perfect shot script

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Re: Nba2k19 perfect shot script

Quote Originally Posted by ali2k_ View Post
    So all I have to do is once I program the script into the cronus max, I just have to click right stick for normal and left for catch and shoot? I dont have to use a certain jumpshot or for instance make a greenlight shot and then record it like the previous scripts??
    You do need to have a set timing for specific jump shots, that’s why you see people requesting them in this thread. You just asked how to activate the script.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky7wegs View Post
    has anyone worked out how to do the park times?? for perfect release?
    times the release by 1.3

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

I need LA Marcus Aldridge base I don't want the dribble pull up please disable it for me as well
    Last edited by burchchar; 31st October 18 at 15:35.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

HELLO CAN I GET A SCRIPT MADE WITH A SLOWER SHOT SO I CAN SILL PUMP FAKE I WAS THINKING KYRIE, MELO,J WALL 75% ALSO CAN YOU PLEASE TEST IT FOR JORDAN REC AND PARK OR YOU COULD SEND ME A SCRIPT WITH A SHOT THAT I CAN STILL PUMP FAKE WITH SQUARE AND HAVE THE PRO AM AND PARK TIMINGS I LIKE THE L3 CATCH AND SHOOT, OPEN SHOT R3 AND LEFT DPAD FOR LIGHTLY CONTESTED PLSSSSSS LOL LIGHTLY CONSTESTED SHOTS ARE NEEDED BAD

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slimepook View Post
    HELLO CAN I GET A SCRIPT MADE WITH A SLOWER SHOT SO I CAN SILL PUMP FAKE I WAS THINKING KYRIE, MELO,J WALL 75% ALSO CAN YOU PLEASE TEST IT FOR JORDAN REC AND PARK OR YOU COULD SEND ME A SCRIPT WITH A SHOT THAT I CAN STILL PUMP FAKE WITH SQUARE AND HAVE THE PRO AM AND PARK TIMINGS I LIKE THE L3 CATCH AND SHOOT, OPEN SHOT R3 AND LEFT DPAD FOR LIGHTLY CONTESTED PLSSSSSS LOL LIGHTLY CONSTESTED SHOTS ARE NEEDED BAD
    I need this aswell but LaMarcus Aldridg base

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

DO YOU HAVE A JORDAN REC AND PRO AM RELEASE FOR SHOT9 ALSO DO YOU HAVE A LIGHTY CONSTESTED GREEN

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

hey monk can you make me a script for lamarcus aldridge for my park thanks.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

hey monk could you make me a script for Lamarcus aldridge for my play sharp thanks. its for my park

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

What's good bra can you do amateur 11 base micheal Beasley r1 and release 77 max speed 75 25 bra

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

thanks how do you use this script? is it set to standard square to shoot or isit r3 or l3?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AKHii-AKZ For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Looking for a jumpshot 8 one

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Can anyone do base 49 or base 114 for me?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sonic33 View Post
    Can anyone do base 49 or base 114 for me?
    Base 49 please and Thank you

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

yeah, could I please get a jumpshot for jumpshot 49 bird 60% steph curry 40% quickest release?
    Also, athletic 7 pull up or a fadeaway?
    Please I would really appreciate it. I tried to customize the scripts here, I managed to get the my carreer perfect but can not get the park or more importantly the rec and pro am timing down. That is where I need this to work.

It also might be easier to have the shot release button on the DPAD instead of R3 or L3 as we may accidentially push it is when moving or dribbling since they are used so often durring game play.

Also, I have a membership to NBA 2k Labs and the best jumpshot base is Durrant than jumper 49 I think then 11. They all have 8 ms green windows. Durrants is slower release tho. The actualy release you choose means nothing towards the likelihood of your shot going in. Only base. Release is just for visual purposes.

Please help
    Last edited by DrKwaZ; 2 Weeks Ago at 21:31.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

any help for a fella?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sonic33 View Post
    any help for a fella?

here i made this for me. I use jumper 49. I look out L3 bc it gets in the way and catach and shoot in down on Dpad, but i do not have it perfected. R3 is for shooting once you have the ball for a second or more. Just press down on R3. I have it perfect there.

Park/rec:

main { if(event_press(PS4_DOWN)) {combo_run(Tap_1);
    }

if(event_press(PS4_R3)) {
    combo_run(Tap_2);
    }

}

combo Tap_1 {
    set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 100);
    wait(299)/// change this wait around
    if(get_rumble(RUMBLE_A)100) {
    combo_run(Tap_3);
    }
    }

combo Tap_2 {
    wait(338) // change this wait around
    combo_run(Tap_3);
    }
    }
    combo Tap_3 {
    wait(377)
    set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 0);
    }

my carreer:

}

combo_run(Tap_2);
    }

}

combo Tap_1 {
    wait(230)/// change this wait around
    combo_run(Tap_3);
    }
    }

combo Tap_2 {
    wait(260) // change this wait around
    combo_run(Tap_3);
    }
    }
    combo Tap_3 {
    wait(290)
    set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 0);
    }

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrKwaZ View Post
    here i made this for me. I use jumper 49. I look out L3 bc it gets in the way and catach and shoot in down on Dpad, but i do not have it perfected. R3 is for shooting once you have the ball for a second or more. Just press down on R3. I have it perfect there.

Park/rec:

}

combo_run(Tap_2);
    }

}

combo Tap_1 {
    wait(299)/// change this wait around
    combo_run(Tap_3);
    }
    }

combo Tap_2 {
    wait(338) // change this wait around
    combo_run(Tap_3);
    }
    }
    combo Tap_3 {
    wait(377)
    set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 0);
    }

}

Bro this script is just putting set release time it is not even using rumble(the rumble code is failed, you can see it releases at the same time with or without vibration in device monitor), I don't understand how it is working for people. Also I believe in park and online modes rumble comes at different times due to latency so rumble release scripts do not work perfect greens anyways. Apparently just set hold time is working for people? Because that is what this script is doing, you can check in device monitor.

Instead of all this code might as well just put, example:
    Last edited by mrpker802; 2 Days Ago at 16:44.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mrpker802 View Post
    Bro this script is just putting set release time it is not even using rumble(the rumble code is failed, you can see it releases at the same time with or without vibration in device monitor), I don't understand how it is working for people. Also I believe in park and online modes rumble comes at different times due to latency so rumble release scripts do not work perfect greens anyways. Apparently just set hold time is working for people? Because that is what this script is doing, you can check in device monitor.

Instead of all this code might as well just put, example:
    The times are based after the rumble is received. So setting it with a wait time of 538 straight up wouldn't work as consistent.

The thing is you'll need to make it specific for each shot because the time changes based off attributes and shot speed too. There's a better way to do it
    Last edited by dricon; 2 Days Ago at 18:20.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dricon View Post
    The times are based after the rumble is received. So setting it with a wait time of 538 straight up wouldn't work as consistent.

The thing is you'll need to make it specific for each shot because the time changes based off attributes and shot speed too. There's a better way to do it
    In mycourt it's giving back the same release time whether controller vibration is on or off.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

In mycourt it's giving back the same release time whether controller vibration is on or off.
    Yeah it’ll do that in mycourt. It’s more useful for places where your latency changes the shot every time, when it goes off the rumble the latency doesn’t matter as much.

so places like park and rec will work better off the rumble rather than a set time.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dricon View Post
    Yeah it’ll do that in mycourt. It’s more useful for places where your latency changes the shot every time, when it goes off the rumble the latency doesn’t matter as much.

so places like park and rec will work better off the rumble rather than a set time.
    I tried it on park multiple games got the best time set as well with testing in the park, my player is a 6'5 sharp playmaker( sharp secondary) I see it is nice but by no means is it 100% perfect timing right? Or am I doing something wrong.
    Last edited by mrpker802; 2 Days Ago at 01:25.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

I tried it on park multiple games got the best time set as well with testing in the park, my player is a 6'5 sharp playmaker( sharp secondary) I see it is nice but by no means is it 100% perfect timing right? Or am I doing something wrong.
    I don't think it's 100% too many different variables to account for.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

no, it does not work that well. I tried to make down on the dpad for catch and shoot but it is not consistent. Also the R3 only work if you hold it for a split second before pressing R3. If anyone can do better, I would love the help. I made this and I do not write script

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234