Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 90 of 90

Topic: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

  1. #61
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    I really dont have any idea on how ti do this... I know I might be asking too much but is it possible to get help from you?? I can post the script here and if you could take a look at it?? if its ok??

  2. #62
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommecronus View Post
    Look in your existing gpc and compare it with the code you want to add.

    There different sections like define, main, combo etc.
    just try and error to add the new code in a copy gpc of your original.
    And test it and try
    Oh... just tried what you suggested and it worked... Thank you so much... Never touched a script before.. This is actually awesome even if I just had to copy paste... Thanks again..

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kojima For This Useful Post:


  4. #63
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kojima View Post
    Oh... just tried what you suggested and it worked... Thank you so much... Never touched a script before.. This is actually awesome even if I just had to copy paste... Thanks again..
    You see, most of the things could do by yourself. Just use your brain.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommecronus For This Useful Post:


  6. #64
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by TULOA View Post
    Just out of curiosity is there a random number function? We may want to consider doing a random number from 0 to a number like 10 or so to use instead of the two values to make it harder to distinguish in the future. Give it more of a human element to it to better hide it.
    No GPC doesn't have a random command. Swizzy wrote this pseudo random number generator a while back......


  7. #65
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommecronus View Post
    You see, most of the things could do by yourself. Just use your brain.

    Toink... worked for a few minutes then got kicked.. But works perfectly fine without combining it with my current scripts.
    There must be something wrong with the script that I have been using.

  8. #66
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kojima View Post
    Toink... worked for a few minutes then got kicked.. But works perfectly fine without combining it with my current scripts.
    There must be something wrong with the script that I have been using.
    If it works on its own, your current script is likely changing the left sticks values somehow. If you want, post the script in my thread (I don't check in on this one as much) and I will look at it...

    http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...pic-nerfed-it/

  9. #67
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by yoanivanov View Post
    Nice work, @boondoggle!
    I will try your script too but I can say from now that 21 and 23 are values that will be too high for me and I will move to the side when I press WS or AD alone. Values from the range of 4-8 work like a charm for me.
    I'll try your script and post a feedback later today, because the one I am using never reaches a value of 100, which is not a problem for the gameplay but still.. 100 is 100
    Great work once again!
    Yes, you can try any value you want. 20 was just the number I started with and it happened to work fine without the drift bothering me. In order to get it out to everyone, I didn't bother fiddling with the values since I knew this was working without being kicked. I later changed them to 21 and 23 because I didn't want it to be an even number. However, I don't think it really matters.

  10. #68
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    boondoggle i can confirm his script works flawless.. +1

  11. #69
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Maybe helpful for some who are still having probs , I am , I am using ps4.

    What I am doing is jamming my controller to move very slightly forward. Then I use keyboard and mouse fine . just annoying that I move forward ever so slowly and carnt stand still.

    But as of yet not been kicked in the last 10 plus games and even includes one win

    Hope that helps someone


    Cheers

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to vwpete For This Useful Post:


  13. #70
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Thanks Alot vwpete
    Actually that worked for me lol, only thing I did was sticking a little piece of paper, keeping my PS4_LY at -16.
    I got kicked a couple times because I forgot to release W in the first 3 mins, after that, combat usually forces you to move differently wich is good enough to keep ya ingame.
    I am gonna stick with this trick until I get any fixing script to work, thumbs up mate!
    Last edited by slugmaster; 2 Days Ago at 19:52.

  14. #71
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    If it works on its own, your current script is likely changing the left sticks values somehow. If you want, post the script in my thread (I don't check in on this one as much) and I will look at it...

    http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...pic-nerfed-it/
    After I finish work I'll post it... Thank you

  15. #72
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Good morning. It happens to Me the same days ago regarding The. Fortnite. I enter and a few minutes I vote leaving an error message of the input device chosen does not Match. It's a Frustration. Especially for the money I've gotten into the game that I can't play now. I bought the Cronusmax not to have advantage., but because I've always played with keyboard and control not even WALK. Please let me ask you with the quick solution and subáis a gamepack to give Solution. A hug

  16. #73
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Xaim and Fornite new update season 6 problem

    Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    The CronusMAX IS seen as a regular xbox one controller.

    I'm working on a GPC script that makes your WASD inputs look more like a thumbstick. I have a hunch going straight from 0% to 100% if what they're looking for, IF they're looking for anything

    Here you can see the difference in how the WASD is seen by the console before and after the GPC Script. The base is done, I will have it finished tomorrow or Saturday as its very late and I have to go to work tomorrow. I'll post the script as soon as it is finished
    Are you talking about Script done by Excalibur & Batts ?!

    http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...yboard+digital

  17. #74
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Xaim and Fornite new update season 6 problem

    Quote Originally Posted by S13002931 View Post
    Are you talking about Script done by Excalibur & Batts ?!

    http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...yboard+digital
    I posted something similar to this yesterday. I checked it earlier and what I posted wasn't working. Anyway, here's a slightly modified version of it. It varies the axis without any input and the max values when 2 direction keys are pressed. If someone wants to try it........


  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  19. #75
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Xaim and Fornite new update season 6 problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I posted something similar to this yesterday. I checked it earlier and what I posted wasn't working. Anyway, here's a slightly modified version of it. It varies the axis without any input and the max values when 2 direction keys are pressed. If someone wants to try it........

    This works on xbox, cant test ps4
    Movement feels kind of natural i guess because of the random value instead of a fixed one

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to _ozelot_ For This Useful Post:


  21. #76
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Xaim and Fornite new update season 6 problem

    Quote Originally Posted by _ozelot_ View Post
    This works on xbox, cant test ps4
    Movement feels kind of natural i guess because of the random value instead of a fixed one
    This one might work also. Much smaller (73 bytes). It only varies the axis with no input. I'm not sure what they're looking at.

    The above I slowed down the input. This one I didn't. If it doesn't work, let me know. I was trying to keep this one as small as possible. I know a lot of people are running scripts that have very little room left.

    Last edited by Batts; 1 Day Ago at 09:03.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  23. #77
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Xaim and Fornite new update season 6 problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    This one might work also. Much smaller (73 bytes). It only varies the axis with no input. I'm not sure what they're looking at.

    The above I slowed down the input. This one I didn't. If it doesn't work, let me know. I was trying to keep this one as small as possible. I know a lot of people are running scripts that have very little room left.

    Also works!

    Boondoggles is still smaller but you have that drag to the right if iam not mistaken
    Last edited by _ozelot_; 1 Day Ago at 10:05.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to _ozelot_ For This Useful Post:


  25. #78
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Xaim and Fornite new update season 6 problem

    Quote Originally Posted by _ozelot_ View Post
    Also works!

    Boondoggles is still smaller but you have that drag to the right if iam not mistaken
    This is as small as I can get it and apply a moving value (68 bytes). This varies the axis unless you have a key pressed.


  26. #79
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Xaim and Fornite new update season 6 problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    This is as small as I can get it and apply a moving value (68 bytes). This varies the axis unless you have a key pressed.

    Maybe working but you cant open chest ingame because you constantly move when you stand still
    Gamebreaker
    Last edited by _ozelot_; 1 Day Ago at 12:49.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to _ozelot_ For This Useful Post:


  28. #80
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    People have proved that sticking a paper in the left thumbstick or tape to keep it a bit forward is enough, personally I made it work with a value of PS4_LY -16.
    But that value is sent only if you release the W, otherwise you send -100. So I am guessing, right now W(LY -100) is the only value they are looking for, it would be enough to make a script that goes back and forth from 80+- to 100 when the W is pressed, I am not sure if the toon runs equally fast when thumbstick is at 80 than with 100, most people usually have Autorun ON anyway. Also would be nice if any WASD is pressed to make it gradually grow from 0 to 100 in 1/10 secs and then once is pressed for a few secs just keep moving between high values.
    I have not experience with programing for X-Aim, otherwise I'd give ya a hand guys.

  29. #81
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by slugmaster View Post
    People have proved that sticking a paper in the left thumbstick or tape to keep it a bit forward is enough, personally I made it work with a value of PS4_LY -16.
    But that value is sent only if you release the W, otherwise you send -100. So I am guessing, right now W(LY -100) is the only value they are looking for, it would be enough to make a script that goes back and forth from 80+- to 100 when the W is pressed, I am not sure if the toon runs equally fast when thumbstick is at 80 than with 100, most people usually have Autorun ON anyway. Also would be nice if any WASD is pressed to make it gradually grow from 0 to 100 in 1/10 secs and then once is pressed for a few secs just keep moving between high values.
    I have not experience with programing for X-Aim, otherwise I'd give ya a hand guys.
    All do-able. The more advanced, the more code it takes. Like I said before I know a lot of people are running scripts with little room left. The first one I posted above varies the max values when two direction keys are pressed and varies the axis without any input when only one key is pressed. It also has a second loop counter which allows you to adjust the rate.


    Excalibur and I were playing around with this a while back. If you want to get "fancy", we can use Bresenham's Line Algorithm to plot a time scaled inc/dec. Just a matter of how much code you can spare.


    Last edited by Batts; 1 Day Ago at 11:55.

  30. #82
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    I will give your script a go tonight, Gl0zz3n's and boondoggle's not working for me yet.

  31. #83
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Is anyone getting kicked still?

  32. #84
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Last edited by _ozelot_; 1 Day Ago at 17:24.

  33. #85
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by IJC3110 View Post
    Is anyone getting kicked still?
    For some reason people on PS seem to be having a harder time. They've tried both of these scripts plus whatever I could come up with. Still getting kicked.

  34. #86
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    For some reason people on PS seem to be having a harder time. They've tried both of these scripts plus whatever I could come up with. Still getting kicked.
    While I doubt this is true, maybe Epic is doing more checks on the PS4. Perhaps one of these fixes combined with ramping the values from 0 to 100 will help.

    This may end up being a constant game of cat and mouse as Epic tries to catch m/k users. If they see that we (I include all devices, Xim, Tertern , Cronus, etc) are able to circumvent, they may employ more complicated detections.

  35. #87
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    While I doubt this is true, maybe Epic is doing more checks on the PS4. Perhaps one of these fixes combined with ramping the values from 0 to 100 will help.

    This may end up being a constant game of cat and mouse as Epic tries to catch m/k users. If they see that we (I include all devices, Xim, Tertern , Cronus, etc) are able to circumvent, they may employ more complicated detections.
    For those that are still having problems. Here's another you can try. It will allow you to experiment with different settings and maybe ya'll can find something that works. If you do (depending) I may be able to reduce the script somewhat. Instructions at the top....

    Last edited by Batts; 1 Day Ago at 19:11.

  36. #88
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Il faut utilisé 2 cronus ou un seul ?

  37. #89
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Hi chaps, do we have anything that should work on a PS4?

  38. #90
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: X-AIM and Fornite new update season 6 problem - Mouse & Keyboard blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by vwpete View Post
    Hi chaps, do we have anything that should work on a PS4?

    People are telling me this one works. I don't play the game or have a PS4. I added a "pause" key. Put whatever key you want to use in Extra Slot #4.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Topics

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th September 18, 13:29
  2. Fornite GPC MOUSE & KEYBOARD
    By IchBimsDerHacke in forum CronusMAX PLUS Hardware Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29th April 18, 23:36
  3. Mouse & keyboard COD Bo3 Problem
    By BanqeeR in forum CronusMAX PLUS Keyboard & Mouse Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th April 16, 13:46
  4. Problem with keyboard-mouse.
    By Taysonlol in forum CronusMAX PLUS Keyboard & Mouse Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21st August 14, 11:13
  5. [PS4] mouse and keyboard problem
    By ziehpopel in forum CronusMAX PLUS Keyboard & Mouse Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23rd May 14, 14:46

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •