Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 91 to 104 of 104

Topic: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

  1. #91
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    It's just setting a hard value driftValue = 21;

    if (get_val(LY) && !get_val(LX)) set_val(LY,driftValue)

    • PS speak would be if you have L3 pressed up or down and not to the side.
    • For keyboard it means if you have W or S pressed and not pressing A or D


    if(get_val(LX) && !get_val(LY)) set_val(LY,driftValue);
    • This is just the opposite, going side to side and not up/down


    So basically looking to see if you have a value in one direction and not the other. Same result if any of it is TRUE .

    This doesn't do anything....

    if you have a value on LY and you have NO value on LY????
    if (get_val(LY) && !get_val(LY)) set_val(LX,driftValue);

    same here...
    if (get_val(LX) && !get_val(LX)) set_val(LY,driftValue);
    what i mean:



    It could also be the Keyboard buttons W & D and W & A together... because of that's always 100%... and with the controller its more D & A (percent) then W...
    you moving to the left and running forward... 70% of A and 30% of W... etc.

    so with the Device manager and the controller:

    Forward and to the right
    Attachment 5562

    Forward and to the left:

    Attachment 5563


    and with the keyboard its always when moving forward and to the right:
    LX +100
    LY -100

    and opposite
    Last edited by Tommecronus; 1 Day Ago at 18:13.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommecronus For This Useful Post:


  3. #92
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommecronus View Post
    what i mean:



    It could also be the Keyboard buttons W & D and W & A together... because of that's always 100%... and with the controller its more D & A (percent) then W...
    you moving to the left and running forward... 70% of A and 30% of W... etc.

    so with the Device manager and the controller:

    Forward and to the right
    Here's another approach. It's a bit bigger but it's configurable. If someone is still having problems getting kicked they can change the values and the times and maybe hit upon something that works. It caps the output (adjustable) and varies the value up and down(adjustable). You can change the speed on the inc/dec. If only one axis has input it inc/dec between -25/25 again adjustable.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  5. #93
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Batts, I can confirm, both scripts are working on PS4 for me, I just played a whole 21 mins match.
    The issue with the short one is the I can't ever stop moving, kind of like when I stick a piece of paper on the left thumbstick but going backwards instead.

    The only issue I noticed with the long one is that when I tried to drink a 100/100 potion I would get interrumped, It requires 15 secs staying still, but I was not pressing any directional keys. Same thing if I try to navigate inventory.
    Probably this is because values keep moving after the key is released for a few seconds.
    Other than that, working like a charm.
    I will play with the adjustable values up and down, probably that will be more than enough, nice job Batts
    Last edited by slugmaster; 1 Day Ago at 03:26.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to slugmaster For This Useful Post:


  7. #94
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by slugmaster View Post
    Batts, I can confirm, both scripts are working on PS4 for me, I just played a whole 21 mins match.
    The issue with the short one is the I can't ever stop moving, kind of like when I stick a piece of paper on the left thumbstick but going backwards instead.

    The only issue I noticed with the long one is that when I tried to drink a 100/100 potion I would get interrumped, It requires 15 secs staying still, but I was not pressing any directional keys. Same thing if I try to navigate inventory.
    Probably this is because values keep moving after the key is released for a few seconds.
    Other than that, working like a charm.
    I will play with the adjustable values up and down, probably that will be more than enough, nice job Batts
    I could throw a temp block switch in there. Button combination that would shut it off for a brief period. I'll have to look at the issue were you said you didn't have any keys pressed. It should be doing anything at that point. Shouldn't.....

  8. #95
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Pretty sure it was because I moved forward, released, then used the potion, since values still varies for a few secs, it cancelled the potion, then I might have moved again slightly. I will continue testing later.

  9. #96
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by slugmaster View Post
    Pretty sure it was because I moved forward, released, then used the potion, since values still varies for a few secs, it cancelled the potion, then I might have moved again slightly. I will continue testing later.
    I'll fix that. It should cut off as soon as you release the keys.

  10. #97
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I'll fix that. It should cut off as soon as you release the keys.
    I think it is my fault, If I activate "Ignore CM Controller Input" It works flawlessly, but I had no time to test it long enough to make sure I don't get kicked. Anyone else on PS4 trying this fix?

  11. #98
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by slugmaster View Post
    I think it is my fault, If I activate "Ignore CM Controller Input" It works flawlessly, but I had no time to test it long enough to make sure I don't get kicked. Anyone else on PS4 trying this fix?
    I was going to add a "pause" to it. I don't play Fortnite, what is a key combination that wouldn't affect something in game. Like hold L2 and double tap Circle? I'll put an adjustable "pause time" up top.

  12. #99
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I was going to add a "pause" to it. I don't play Fortnite, what is a key combination that wouldn't affect something in game. Like hold L2 and double tap Circle? I'll put an adjustable "pause time" up top.
    That could work, L2 is used to aim, 1 circle open build mode, double tap would open and close it very fast, wouldn't affect much, maybe in some stressful pvp situation could be done unintencionally, not sure.

  13. #100
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    AWESOME, Thanks its working with no kick

  14. #101
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by slugmaster View Post
    That could work, L2 is used to aim, 1 circle open build mode, double tap would open and close it very fast, wouldn't affect much, maybe in some stressful pvp situation could be done unintencionally, not sure.
    I cleaned the code up a bit and added a pause. Place whatever key would want to use for pause in Extra Slot #4.

    Set this int pause_time = 3 to the number of minutes to pause.....min 1.




  15. #102
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I cleaned the code up a bit and added a pause. Place whatever key would want to use for pause in Extra Slot #4.

    Set this int pause_time = 3 to the number of minutes to pause.....min 1.



    Noob question... What does pause do in the game?? Thanks

  16. #103
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kojima View Post
    Noob question... What does pause do in the game?? Thanks
    It stops if from scrolling the LX & LY back and forth to keep from getting kicked

  17. #104
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

    The Batts script is better than Glozzen? I'm using the Glozzen script and everything works. I have added the script to my own gpc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Topics

  1. CM no longer works with fortnite
    By qwer1 in forum Cronus PRO Software Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 30th August 18, 13:13
  2. [XBOX ONE] X-Aim no longer works with my Xbox One Controller.
    By xTrespasser in forum CronusMAX PLUS Keyboard & Mouse Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21st June 18, 11:46
  3. Cronus overheated and no longer works?
    By Capt.McGhost in forum CronusMAX PLUS Hardware Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22nd April 18, 06:01
  4. Xbox Elite on PS4 No Longer Works
    By HiszorN in forum CronusMAX PLUS Hardware Support
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11th August 17, 09:05
  5. BLOCK_RUMBLE Code no longer works with 1.42
    By EODCM in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2nd January 14, 00:40

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •