Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Topic: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite and X-Aim no longer works. Epic nerfed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigxny View Post
    You should like make a video showing me how to do this because im handicapped at this....
    If you have questions....ask away.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

so, nobody gets kicked on ps4 with the script? or does somebody still have problems?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cloudff7ac View Post
    so, nobody gets kicked on ps4 with the script? or does somebody still have problems?
    No one has come back and said they were getting kick....

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    No one has come back and said they were getting kick....
    Perfect for me.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I played without script today and not get kicked...
    Anyone else tested without script?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Yeah they seems to have disabled it

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

What script do I have to use to play and not get kicked? I am kind of confused with all of this.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Hey guys I felt like the only reasonable left option that Epic has left is to botch the instant up.

I did some reworking on glozzen's script and combined it with some ideas online to get it to ramp to 100 fairly quickly and still keep the minor jitter with only one direction pressed.
    This will hopefully slightly future proof it I hope.
    I guess its a bit big at 493 bytes but for now it works. Im sure it can be shrunk as I am just understanding what is affecting size and if ya wish to do so feel free. Since I use X-Aim and this is my only script it doesnt bother me personally.

Now if only I could figure out why adding various aim assists dont really help.

Script:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Interesting thing is that I experienced this for the first time when I used an alternate account to practice after not playing for a few months. I was worried I would get kicked using XAIM on my main account, but... my main account has not been kicked ONCE yet. I suspect maybe it's because I have spent money on my main account and my second account is a "new" player with no skins or anything. clearly they favor veterans or paying customers...

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I'm confused why some of yall are saying you wont play fortnite anymore unless u can have the advantage over controller players by using a m&k..why do you need such an advantage over other players?? its like Epic is saying if you use a m&k fine then play against PC players but yall are getting upset cuz u cant play against controller players unless uve got a m&k..I got a cronusmax to convert my elite controller to work with my ps4 so I don't have to buy another $150+ controller. came across this post and am kinda shocked that so many players are using a m&k and upset if they cant continue to do so and have such an advantage. im not gonna be disrespectful to anyone here but damn if u wanna play on console and play against controller players then maybe you should use the same hardware that everyone else does. or play against other m&k users so its an even playing field..

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rmf22 View Post
    I'm confused why some of yall are saying you wont play fortnite anymore unless u can have the advantage over controller players by using a m&k..why do you need such an advantage over other players?? its like Epic is saying if you use a m&k fine then play against PC players but yall are getting upset cuz u cant play against controller players unless uve got a m&k..I got a cronusmax to convert my elite controller to work with my ps4 so I don't have to buy another $150+ controller. came across this post and am kinda shocked that so many players are using a m&k and upset if they cant continue to do so and have such an advantage. im not gonna be disrespectful to anyone here but damn if u wanna play on console and play against controller players then maybe you should use the same hardware that everyone else does. or play against other m&k users so its an even playing field..
    What are you even talking about? That issue was fixed and resolved long ago. I dont recall anyone saying what you say they did either.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Is anyone saying that? Can't speak for everyone, but this m/k player could care less if he is playing against a console user or a PC user with m/k. I just want to use a m/k on my xbox because I can't use my thumbs to aim. From my experience talking with other people using Cronus m/k, they feel the same way.

BTW, isn't a bit hypocritical complaining about this when you are using the Cronus for your own advantages?
    Last edited by boondoggle; 28th November 18 at 16:02.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to boondoggle For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Trolling will quickly get you a vacation from this site.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345