Topic: Black ops 4 Xbox one

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Black ops 4 Xbox one

Attachment 5593

The closest I can get it to PC I also us the ads script most people are running
    Last edited by Cronusblows; 3 Weeks Ago at 22:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cronusblows For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Re: Black ops 4 Xbox one

My settings are almost the exact same, but I turned my smoothing up to 50. Maybe I'm crazy, but it feels like it helps. It's definitely still not perfect 1:1 with PC but it's about as good as the cronus can get. Feels better than WWII did for me at least. Now I'm just trying to get a script that lets me use my arrow keys as extra inputs for right joystick, so that I can look up and down faster when dropping into Blackout games.
    Last edited by sirstankie; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:40.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Yeah this isn't 1:1 either but it's the best I could get figured I'd share its a good starting point but I will try 50 smoothness I normally don't go past 20

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cronusblows For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Oh and as far as setting your arrow keys I believe you just right click on it in xaim down at the bottom it says more and you set it so it's not only mouse up but the arrow key as well like I have f and r as x no extra input used

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cronusblows For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cronusblows View Post
    Oh and as far as setting your arrow keys I believe you just right click on it in xaim down at the bottom it says more and you set it so it's not only mouse up but the arrow key as well like I have f and r as x no extra input used
    Thank you so much!!!

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Give these settings a try, i find it`s much smoother and easier when you need to turn around quickly..

http://cronusmax.com/forums/forumdis...Mouse-Settings

The settings are pretty fast and I've lowered my acceleration a bit since the post.. so lower the acceleration by like 0.5 to 1 first if you try it.
    Let me know what you think

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Your settings are actually what I used before I made these I like yours don't get me wrong but the vertical sens feels too slow that could be just me tho

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cronusblows View Post
    Your settings are actually what I used before I made these I like yours don't get me wrong but the vertical sens feels too slow that could be just me tho
    Thats the same case for me, since today all my settnigs where ****ed up so I tried a lot of the forum ones. Yours is in my opinion one of the best, same as his, but his has vertical issues.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

blackops 4 blackout fly script for mouse and keyboard gliding out of the plane is so slow someone please help