Topic: black ops 4 jitter mod need help perfecting it

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

black ops 4 jitter mod need help perfecting it

im making a black ops 4 jitter mod thats custom and not like the game packs. works consistently without swapping to secondary EVER

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: black ops 4 jitter mod need help perfecting it

i believe i saw your video on youtube. are you sharing the script? what do you need help with?

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Yeah I think the person who created it had a fibre connection with low ping or was hosting a private match so it doesn't work nearly as well on a connection with 50ms ping.

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Someone should take the codes that are open sourse and make a variable adjustable jitter. U can set each individual function to a adjustable value there for dialing in your own fastest jitters based off setups. If I had more time that's what I'd be looking into a adjustable jitter!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XxYOU_DERPxX View Post
    im making a black ops 4 jitter mod thats custom and not like the game packs. works consistently without swapping to secondary EVER
    So what do u need help perfecting exactly? Just curious. I can help u out or give u pointers. People share there stuff with me a lot so if your worried about it getting on the wrong hands u, dont have anything to worry about with me. I've already completed 90% of my job description for the gamepack so I really dont care about updating my stuff but would like to help individuals, be that if they want to keep it to themselves or share with everyone. So if u want help here or just PM me what u need or having a issue with and I'll pick your brain into JITTER jello lol.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Can you share code for jitter s12 ... i use gamepack jitter master and i want add your jitter in my personal script ...
    Thanks