Topic: X-AIM Plugin v1.21 Rumble Issue

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

X-AIM Plugin v1.21 Rumble Issue

I have been using X-AIM Plugin for awhile now with playing Fortnite and all my scripts that I've made with "Get Rumble" to activate combos work while using a controller but they DON'T work when I am using X-AIM Plugin v1.21 with M&K. The rumble feedback shows up in the device monitor but while using X-AIM none of my combos that involve activating when a certain rumble is detected work. I have been trying for a long time to get this fixed and I am thinking it is an issue with the X-AIM plugin.

Things I Tried: -Tested multiple scripts to making sure scripts work without X-AIM just controller and they did.
    - Made sure Rumble was being detected in Device Monitor while using X-Aim Pluggin and they were.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: X-AIM Plugin v1.21 Rumble Issue

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireProject View Post
    I have been using X-AIM Plugin for awhile now with playing Fortnite and all my scripts that I've made with "Get Rumble" to activate combos work while using a controller but they DON'T work when I am using X-AIM Plugin v1.21 with M&K. The rumble feedback shows up in the device monitor but while using X-AIM none of my combos that involve activating when a certain rumble is detected work. I have been trying for a long time to get this fixed and I am thinking it is an issue with the X-AIM plugin.

Things I Tried: -Tested multiple scripts to making sure scripts work without X-AIM just controller and they did.
    - Made sure Rumble was being detected in Device Monitor while using X-Aim Pluggin and they were.
    Make sure this option is not selected. The one below I highlighted

Attachment 5651
    Last edited by Batts; 1 Week Ago at 06:26.

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Re: X-AIM Plugin v1.21 Rumble Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Make sure this option is not selected.

Attachment 5651
    I should have listed that in the things I tried. That was one of the first things I tried doing and it will still not working for some reason. The same script would work and start combo on rumble detection when using it with just controller but wouldn't when using X-AIM.