Topic: X-aim not....

BANNED!

User Info Menu

X-aim not....

So this just started today X-aim has worked just fine but now all of a sudden it will not pick up mouse button inputs when making or editing an X-Aim profile. It'll will work just fine in "capture mode" but it's not picking up any mouse inputs while trying to edit or make profiles in X-aim. Why? and how do I fix it?

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Re: X-aim not....

Quote Originally Posted by malakide View Post
    So this just started today X-aim has worked just fine but now all of a sudden it will not pick up mouse button inputs when making or editing an X-Aim profile. It'll will work just fine in "capture mode" but it's not picking up any mouse inputs while trying to edit or make profiles in X-aim. Why? and how do I fix it?
    Xaim will ONLY see your mouse and keyboard and send inputs through to the console when you are in capture mode. If you need to assign keys to controller buttons, right click the button in Xaim and select what you need.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

BANNED!

User Info Menu

I know how X-aim works when I try to assign a mouse button it will not work like my post says

BANNED!

User Info Menu

Can I get some help with this please????

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

I know how X-aim works when I try to assign a mouse button it will not work like my post says
    Can I get some help with this please????
    1 - You need to have a little patience. This is not instant messager.

2 - If you would like more help, you may want to consider how you reply to those that do show up and offer it.

BANNED!

User Info Menu

1- I have patience 15 hours is plenty of time for help or at least a suggestion
    2- maybe if people would read the post and understand it instead of posting something that has nothing at all to do with the OP even though it is written in plain English.

So now I have two staff members posting on here offering Zero help "shrug" Great support "golf clap"

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Malakide, if you talk to people like that in the real world that spend their personal time to help others then you would get thumped, show some respect and decency.

Your initial post contains absolutely no useful information for them to go on, so they are having to guess what issue(s) you may be experiencing, if you include some screenshots or steps to reproduce then you would have most likely had a resolution within those 15 hours. So you can shrug and golf clap all you want but you still didn't update or move to progress when you are being asked for more information.

I just had a similar issue to be honest which is why I came across your post, I managed to solve it so let me ask you this, are you using X-Aim via a laptop? In my case, I had to go into Window 10 Touchpad options and disable the following;
    Attachment 5657

I think because X-Aim looks at the primary input device it was waiting for input on my touchpad and completely ignoring my Logitech mouse that was attached. If you are not using a Laptop then check if any other mice or HID compliant devices may be taking priority.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryukk For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

1- I have patience 15 hours is plenty of time for help or at least a suggestion
    2- maybe if people would read the post and understand it instead of posting something that has nothing at all to do with the OP even though it is written in plain English.

So now I have two staff members posting on here offering Zero help "shrug" Great support "golf clap"
    I've done everyting in the troubleshooting guide and surprise surprise still dosen't work

Like I said I need actual help with this issue not some copy pasta read this do this crap.

It's okay... I'll just go another day or two without using the product I paid 60+$ for. My titan one works just fine don't see why the Cronus max plus won't work....
    Can we please get someone in here to recognize this and fix them? It's been a day now and not a single reply
    3 days and nothing???? No reply no help no anything
    I'm shocked that people aren't just lined up trying to help you

BANNED!

User Info Menu

Are you talking about the time Excalibur didn't reply for 5 days or so on the broken mortal combat post when I said the game pack was broken? "which was never fixed btw" Yeah that's way to much time and either way, I paid money for this product and the support is a joke it takes days if not weeks for any actual help no wonder titian is winning "shrug"

Still, I have not gotten any help with my issue. Go figure.

Cherry pick more. It shouldn't take that long for someone to at least acknowledge someone's post batts. So I paid money have an issue with your software and this is the argument were having? such children on these forums

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Are you talking about the time Excalibur didn't reply for 5 days or so on the broken mortal combat post when I said the game pack was broken? "which was never fixed btw" Yeah that's way to much time and either way, I paid money for this product and the support is a joke it takes days if not weeks for any actual help no wonder titian is winning "shrug"

Cherry pick more. It shouldn't take that long for someone to at least acknowledge someone's post batts. So I paid money have an issue with your software and this is the argument were having? such children on these forums

You do understand that only one of the forum "staff" is employed by CronusMax. From the forum rules....

• Please note that all forum staff are unpaid volunteers. They are here as fellow members of the CronusMAX community and are helping you in their own free time. Please try to remember that when talking to them.

• The forums are global, therefore you may be talking to someone who is in a different timezone on the other side of the world, so please be patient when looking for an answer to a question.
    • Rude, obnoxious and impatient users will almost certainly not be helped by the community.

​Yes, I did take a look at your post history. I saw that you had been a member for well over a year. Actually longer that I've been here. Since you have such high exceptions as to the service you're entitled to because you spent $60 (as you've mentioned more than once) I was curious to see what you had contributed to the community. I quoted a sample of what I found.

I just wonder, exactly how long do you believe we all should be at your beckon-call, providing this service you believe you deserve because of your purchase. It obviously extends beyond a year...two, three years?

BANNED!

User Info Menu

Over a year and I've asked for help how many times? yeah... and I've gotten help how many times? your quotes are mute I've been here for a long time and I hardly ask for anything and when I do I hear crickets for days if not weeks its a joke. my box that I bought from GameStop says support.... which I have never gotten

So please STFU or answer my question
    Last edited by malakide; 1 Week Ago at 22:00.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I feel a little hurt.......

Not, what a waste of time my post was then, look kids this is what happens when you suffer from trollitus. You ignore any help that is provided cause you can't see it. Good riddance

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryukk For This Useful Post:

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

if you really have not changed any settings and/or parameters in x-aim since it worked,
    the only solution could be to uninstall and reinstall Cronus Pro from scratch (download a fresh copy from here: https://cronusmax.com/downloads/)
    be sure to take a picture of your mouse settings, because reinstalling will reset them to factory defaults

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post: