Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: RAPTOR BLACK OPS 4 SG12 Jitter Mods

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Re: RAPTOR BLACK OPS 4 SG12 Jitter Mods

Could this be converted to Xbox One? I tried and it just makes me shoot 1 bullet and holds the grenade button.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Golden9999 View Post
    Could this be converted to Xbox One? I tried and it just makes me shoot 1 bullet and holds the grenade button.
    First of all White4ndN3rdy plays on Xbox. I have Jitter friends who make Jitter who went to Xbox. I know it works on Xbox and based on your problem description I know what your doing. I'll tell you what you didn't do and that's read the instructions at the very beginning in this topic. So before you claim stuff don't work please read instructions and know what your doing. Literally dozens and dozens of people dont read anything and just expect jitter to work right of that bat. I'm not going to repeat myself to every single person who don't read simple instructions. That's a waste of my time. This jitter is only for the deserving. Meaning if you can't figure out how to use it. Then you don't deserve to use it. Not gonna walk every single kid though simple instructions.
    Last edited by Raptor; 3 Days Ago at 13:13.

Master Chief

User Info Menu

It does not matter how the script was written it will work on any system. The values are all the same (universal)

When u start everything is off! U can only equip one jitter mod at a time. Make sure u use the right weapon for the jitter u are using. There are sub classes as well u can run with the jitters. Using LT will cancle rhe main jitter mod. Jitter mod only uses RT hip shots!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    It does not matter how the script was written it will work on any system. The values are all the same (universal)

When u start everything is off! U can only equip one jitter mod at a time. Make sure u use the right weapon for the jitter u are using. There are sub classes as well u can run with the jitters. Using LT will cancle rhe main jitter mod. Jitter mod only uses RT hip shots!
    Ah okay that explains why I keep having to switch weapons as I keep aiming down sights.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    First of all White4ndN3rdy plays on Xbox. I have Jitter friends who make Jitter who went to Xbox. I know it works on Xbox and based on your problem description I know what your doing. I'll tell you what you didn't do and that's read the instructions at the very beginning in this topic. So before you claim stuff don't work please read instructions and know what your doing. Literally dozens and dozens of people dont read anything and just expect jitter to work right of that bat. I'm not going to repeat myself to every single person who don't read simple instructions. That's a waste of my time. This jitter is only for the deserving. Meaning if you can't figure out how to use it. Then you don't deserve to use it. Not gonna walk every single kid though simple instructions.
    You made way too many version to keep simple instructions and Infigured it out as White and n3rdy said.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

You made way too many version to keep simple instructions and Infigured it out as White and n3rdy said.
    They all use same instructions. They all are same method to achieve jitter. Which is R1, square triangle. Just different wait times or shorter, longer combo.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Ah okay that explains why I keep having to switch weapons as I keep aiming down sights.
    Yep aim down sites is for stock setup play. The reload cancler works like if your in the middle of a reload and need to cancle it out real fast just tap LT. Auto heal automatically heals u when injured. It activates when u let off the RT. Rapid fire only works aiming down sites. This is for if u use a semi auto as a primary. Theres also pressure sensitive auto sprint which sprints when LS anologe is at 90% full value. The reload cancler and auto heal can be more bad than good sometimes as u may not want to heal but u have no choice with this on which in a battle if u take damage and need to reload to finish off the enemy u will heal first before reloading, resulting in a way too long wait time to get your next clip ready. The weapon reload cancler can cause occasional unwanted weapon swaps if LT is pressed too many times to quickly. Its give and take. Know when to hold em know when to fold them!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Made a little video showing that everything is working.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00001513613563
    Last edited by WHITE 4ND N3RDY; 3 Days Ago at 14:39.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Made a little video showing that everything is working.

Y06LMU
    Link doesn't work on phone fyi.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Fixed

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Gamepack has a lot of good updates coming. I've been working with x22dot and when he gets the updates done it's going to be beast!

But I'm sticking to this thread as I'm sure others will like a script version with a lot of added options. I was bored so decided to peice together a on fly script based off Raptors codes here!!! Gotta rent the game and check these out. Always love Raptors work.
    I programmed on x22Dot and worked on me completely but I was hit by a problem and it is the switch after throwing through SG12 .. Is there a solution please help me!

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x2ni8 View Post
    I programmed on x22Dot and worked on me completely but I was hit by a problem and it is the switch after throwing through SG12 .. Is there a solution please help me!
    That's the old version but the new one I fixed the swap issue and am working on it working while sliding as well. This is all gamepack though.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

That's the old version but the new one I fixed the swap issue and am working on it working while sliding as well. This is all gamepack though.
    Excellent, how long does it take to put it here? Is it ready now?

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x2ni8 View Post
    Excellent, how long does it take to put it here? Is it ready now?
    That's the gamepack I'm sorry. That's not public. Hopefully soon.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

When will the updated gamepack get released? Maybe some time this week?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Thanks for the work and time put into these mods! <3

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ohNerfMe View Post
    When will the updated gamepack get released? Maybe some time this week?
    They released it yesterday before you asked this.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    They released it yesterday before you asked this.
    the new update today said resolved a exploit where guns could be fired faster than intended. is this the first jitter patch?

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

That's the gamepack I'm sorry. That's not public. Hopefully soon.
    any luck with this after the new update today> they put out a jitter patch

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XxYOU_DERPxX View Post
    any luck with this after the new update today> they put out a jitter patch
    People are saying it's still working. I don't own the game and I'm busy today but I've been told it's still working.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Raptor's jitters seem to have been patched unfortunately. Mine however still works so I assume the one in the gamepacks still works as well, since it's basically the same thing.

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jericho246 View Post
    Raptor's jitters seem to have been patched unfortunately. Mine however still works so I assume the one in the gamepacks still works as well, since it's basically the same thing.
    Thanks for sharing. I have stuff that worked yesterday as a sprint jitter that works while sliding but will have to test tommorow.

I have more updates and mods. I've been creating a bunch of stuff using all sorts of different methods. I've thought ahead of patches so hopefully my stuff will stick around for a while!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12