Topic: Hlep plz

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Angry Hlep plz

hi guys i am a beginner dev and i am working in a script but i stuck in this combo says error
    help me plz to make it work

Last edited by LEX LOST; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:47.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Hlep plz

Quote Originally Posted by UwannaCry View Post
    hi guys i am a beginner dev and i am working in a script but i stuck in this combo says error
    help me plz to make it work
    here you go:

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

i am sorry sir but i need another thing

if you do not mind

i want to press circle and all mode disable

for example if i press circle all combs turn off.. plz may you help me

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by UwannaCry View Post
    i am sorry sir but i need another thing

if you do not mind

i want to press circle and all mode disable

for example if i press circle all combs turn off.. plz may you help me
    The User's Manual is going to be your best friend when trying to learn GPC. I keep a tab open at all times whenever I coding anything. So if you can start a combo combo_run(<combo name> There's got to be a command to stop one.

From the User's Manual...

INFO

combo_stop(my_combo);

As the name suggests, combo_stop will stop a combo if it is currently running. As with combo_run, it has no effect if the combo is not currently running.

For this I would use event_press() instead of get_val(). The difference is event_press() only returns TRUE once when the button is initially pressed. get_val will return TRUE as long as there is any value on the button. The VM loops through the main{} every 10 milliseconds. The average tap of a button is around 120ms. If you used get_val() that command would execute 12 times, when we only need it to run once.

So it would look something like this...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    The User's Manual is going to be your best friend when trying to learn GPC. I keep a tab open at all times whenever I coding anything. So if you can start a combo combo_run(<combo name> There's got to be a command to stop one.
    I've never looked at the user manual.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post

From the User's Manual...

INFO

combo_stop(my_combo);

As the name suggests, combo_stop will stop a combo if it is currently running. As with combo_run, it has no effect if the combo is not currently running.

For this I would use event_press() instead of get_val(). The difference is event_press() only returns TRUE once when the button is initially pressed. get_val will return TRUE as long as there is any value on the button. The VM loops through the main{} every 10 milliseconds. The average tap of a button is around 120ms. If you used get_val() that command would execute 12 times, when we only need it to run once.

So it would look something like this...

That’s was helpful thanks bro