Topic: Help please

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Help please

I have just got my cronus max for my lad who is disabled the problem i am having is i use the sfotware to put scripts in slots but when i plug in to hs ps4 it just flashed a and u if anyone could skype or facetime me to explain a few things I would be grateful thanks....

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Help please

Quote Originally Posted by maddiemoo1959 View Post
    I have just got my cronus max for my lad who is disabled the problem i am having is i use the sfotware to put scripts in slots but when i plug in to hs ps4 it just flashed a and u if anyone could skype or facetime me to explain a few things I would be grateful thanks....
    It seems a little foreign at first. Pretty easy to learn the basics. Turn the PS4 on first...let it boot up. Then plug the CMP in. It will flash AU (means it's trying to authenticate). The plug a wired controller or the Bluetooth dongle into the cmp. It should authenticate at led display 0. Then you can switch to the slots that you have loaded scripts or game packs on. There's a guide somewhere on here....I'll see if I can find the link.

There's a video guide covering the basics HERE
    Last edited by Batts; 1 Week Ago at 15:50.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

What a brilliant community this is many thanks for that ill have a go

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    It seems a little foreign at first. Pretty easy to learn the basics. Turn the PS4 on first...let it boot up. Then plug the CMP in. It will flash AU (means it's trying to authenticate). The plug a wired controller or the Bluetooth dongle into the cmp. It should authenticate at led display 0. Then you can switch to the slots that you have loaded scripts or game packs on. There's a guide somewhere on here....I'll see if I can find the link.

There's a video guide covering the basics HERE

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maddiemoo1959 View Post
    What a brilliant community this is many thanks for that ill have a go
    I have just got my cronus max for my lad who is disabled
    If you need something custom to help the little guy, just let me know.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I am looking for a script for the golf club 2019 ideally what i want is for my lad to be able to use the right thumbstick for staright shot and tempo on master clubs i have tried all the scripts on here but cannot get them to work i have transfered to cm then i boot up ps4 insert cm then my controller an nacon wired then boot the game up but no joy if you could help be great