Topic: rdr2 aim assist and rapid fire

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

rdr2 aim assist and rapid fire

I need a better aim assist for rdr2 on ps4 the aim assist in game is terrible the sway is shitty plus a strong rapid fire please if someone could help

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: rdr2 aim assist and rapid fire

Quote Originally Posted by Slmboy View Post
    I need a better aim assist for rdr2 on ps4 the aim assist in game is terrible the sway is shitty plus a strong rapid fire please if someone could help
    The sway is normal, you need to wait (hold) until it becomes steady.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

up - i also would like to have a good aim assist

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

this red dead aim assist is trash no matter if im staying still holding or not its trash

Support Staff

User Info Menu

this red dead aim assist is trash no matter if im staying still holding or not its trash
    Ok. Let's try the one you wrote.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Just learn how to use the games aim, I can't see it being made much better.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

ok so why the hell have a script request if I ask for something and I get told some bs like learn the games aim assist.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

ok so why the hell have a script request if I ask for something and I get told some bs like learn the games aim assist.
    I'll edit this so I don't get banned. The game has an aim assist already, your using an aim assist script to magnify that and you still suck.

The game just not for you buddy
    Last edited by dricon; 5 Days Ago at 09:04.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dricon For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Constructive criticism is welcome. Being a jerk, not so much.

Understand no one here owes you anything. When someone makes a script for you, it because they volunteered their time to do so. None of us are employed or payed by Cronus. We do it simply because we can and we like helping other people.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

look I wasn't trying to be a jerk and I believe I have said thanks to everyone who has ever wrote me a script. but when several people besides myself has asked for a script for rdr2 bcuz im sorry but that sway when u shoot or walk is horrible its nowhere near realistic and being I have only one decent working eye the crap makes it that much harder for me to shoot someone attacking me. by the way ur fishing script is down right the shizznit. I love it thanks. sorry if I offended anyone here. if I knew how to write script I would do it myself.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slmboy For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

look I wasn't trying to be a jerk and I believe I have said thanks to everyone who has ever wrote me a script. but when several people besides myself has asked for a script for rdr2 bcuz im sorry but that sway when u shoot or walk is horrible its nowhere near realistic and being I have only one decent working eye the crap makes it that much harder for me to shoot someone attacking me. by the way ur fishing script is down right the shizznit. I love it thanks. sorry if I offended anyone here. if I knew how to write script I would do it myself.
    No worries When you say sway are you talking about when you ADS? I take it you're not running any type of script that's causing it. I've posted this in a couple of different places. Try this and see if it helps at all. It has 3 different sensitivity settings. One just normal moving around, the second when you aim and the third when aim & dead eye.

Start with "Look". Move, pan around, sprint, all the stuff other than aim. See how it feels. If it's too slow (feels like it just dragging and you can't move like you want) increase it some. Maybe 5 or 10 at a time, then try it again. On the other-hand if it's swinging everywhere and out of control, reduce it some. If you can get that feeling OK move to Aim....same process.

If you set the look value to low you won't be able to make selections from the weapon or tonic wheel. If that starts happening increase it. As long as you stay above 80 or so it should be OK.

What are you're in-game sensitivity and acceleration setting?

Let me know if this works at all for ya. We'll sort out one thing at a time.

Last edited by Batts; 5 Days Ago at 18:14.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

whats the recommended in game settings with this script ?

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    No worries When you say sway are you talking about when you ADS? I take it you're not running any type of script that's causing it. I've posted this in a couple of different places. Try this and see if it helps at all. It has 3 different sensitivity settings. One just normal moving around, the second when you aim and the third when aim & dead eye.

Start with "Look". Move, pan around, sprint, all the stuff other than aim. See how it feels. If it's too slow (feels like it just dragging and you can't move like you want) increase it some. Maybe 5 or 10 at a time, then try it again. On the other-hand if it's swinging everywhere and out of control, reduce it some. If you can get that felling OK move to Aim....same process.

If you set the look value to low you won't be able to make selections from the weapon or tonic wheel. If that starts happening increase it. As long as you stay above 80 or so it should be OK.

What are you're in-game sensitivity and acceleration setting?

Let me know if this works at all for ya. We'll sort out one thing at a time.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

thank you I will give it a try and I usually go 3/4ths of the way up on my sensitivity settings for both and no im not running any script im talking the in game sway is so bad that when I shoot my second and third shots are off so bad I get killed almost immediately but thank u I will keep u updated on how it goes

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Slmboy For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

thank you I will give it a try and I usually go 3/4ths of the way up on my sensitivity settings for both and no im not running any script im talking the in game sway is so bad that when I shoot my second and third shots are off so bad I get killed almost immediately but thank u I will keep u updated on how it goes
    Take a look at the acceleration settings. I don't like how they have look and aim tied together. I you find as you pan it just takes off on you...might want to lower it a tad. Rock Star has always had some seriously weird character movements.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

thanks man ur script is working fantastically again lol. all it needs now is rapid fire and its set.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

thanks man ur script is working fantastically again lol. all it needs now is rapid fire and its set.
    Good . Believe it or not, I don't currently have anything with rapid fire in it. Here's something to try while I put something together (might be just a bit). It has the exact same sensitivity routines as the first one. If you changed any of those values, change them here also. They're right at the top.

Hold RB/R1 and tap X/SQUARE you'll quickly take a health tonic. RB/R1 then Y/TRIANGLE - Dead Eye Tonic

Everything else starts with XBOX/PS Button. Instructions at the top of the script.

--edit--
    The previous one posted had some issues. Corrected version.
    Last edited by Batts; 4 Days Ago at 10:58.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Good . Believe it or not, I don't currently have anything with rapid fire in it. Here's something to try while I put something together (might be just a bit). It has the exact same sensitivity routines as the first one. If you changed any of those values, change them here also. They're right at the top.

Hold RB/R1 and tap X/SQUARE you'll quickly take a health tonic. RB/R1 then Y/TRIANGLE - Dead Eye Tonic

Everything else starts with XBOX/PS Button. Instructions at the top of the script.

--edit--
    The previous one posted had some issues. Corrected version.

WOOKING GOOD THANKS MY HERO

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Awesome I will try it and check out this rdr2 location for making money fishing for steelhead trout just below the Braithwaite home Attachment 5749

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Slmboy For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

It's works great my accuracy has doubled

Support Staff

User Info Menu

It's works great my accuracy has doubled
    Cool. I've been a bit tied up. Rebuilding a front end on my son's try. Been a pain in the butt. I haven't forgot ya...I'll put a rapid fire script together for you. I need to do a bit of testing. None of those weapons fire that fast. If I over spam the trigger, it will probably slow down even more.

Looks like they nerfed fishing/hunting. Haven't had a change to see how bad since the update.
    Last edited by Batts; 3 Days Ago at 18:58.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

yeah they killed us on making money fishing but the stergin are now 7.25 so double up on horses for the big fish lol they just made the grind that much more difficult