Results 1 to 9 of 9

Topic: Script wait times

  1. #1
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Script wait times

    Hello I am in the process of writing a script and I was wondering if there was a max wait time that I can have in between inputs?

  2. #2
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script wait times

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsabatka View Post
    Hello I am in the process of writing a script and I was wondering if there was a max wait time that I can have in between inputs?
    The max per wait is something close to 32768, you can find out by setting it like something like 99999 and compile it and it will tell you in the errors.

    You can stack as many as you want so you can do something like this.


    If you need extremely long wait times there is a better way to save byte code length.

    If you would like to do something with a button during that time just do this.

    Last edited by Fadexz; 1 Week Ago at 12:34.

  3. #3
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script wait times

    Awesome thank you for the input. So theoretically I could set this to a combo script, and have it run that combo script 8 times, and it would hit A every 2 minutes for 16 minutes?

  4. #4
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script wait times

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsabatka View Post
    Awesome thank you for the input. So theoretically I could set this to a combo script, and have it run that combo script 8 times, and it would hit A every 2 minutes for 16 minutes?
    There's a couple of different ways to time things in GPC. Wait() is the easiest. If you need longer timers you can use get_rtime() or use the update cycle of the VM , it loops through the main{} every 10 ms. Like so...


  5. #5
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script wait times

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsabatka View Post
    Awesome thank you for the input. So theoretically I could set this to a combo script, and have it run that combo script 8 times, and it would hit A every 2 minutes for 16 minutes?
    Well yes as long as you don't leave it looping forever.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    There's a couple of different ways to time things in GPC. Wait() is the easiest. If you need longer timers you can use get_rtime() or use the update cycle of the VM , it loops through the main{} every 10 ms. Like so...

    That's it.

  6. #6
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script wait times

    If I want to do the left stick to the right, is it LX 100 or -100?

    Thanks, J

  7. #7
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script wait times

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsabatka View Post
    If I want to do the left stick to the right, is it LX 100 or -100?

    Thanks, J
    To the right is positive. You can open the Device Monitor in Cronus Pro and see the values when you move the sticks.

  8. #8
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script wait times



    Does this simply mean a code cannot exceed 346 columns? Or are my programmed times too much for the script to handle?

  9. #9
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script wait times

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsabatka View Post


    Does this simply mean a code cannot exceed 346 columns? Or are my programmed times too much for the script to handle?
    I don't think there's a limitation on columns just the byte size limit 4096

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dricon For This Useful Post:


Similar Topics

  1. Can Someone higher the wait time of Aim Abuse on my script?
    By Obiker in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th October 18, 15:33
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30th November 17, 20:01
  3. long wait script help
    By Elfire in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5th August 16, 09:35
  4. Macking Wait times longer than 250?
    By falconpunch323 in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31st July 16, 15:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •