Topic: Need help condesing my first-time script

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Need help condesing my first-time script

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Need help condesing my first-time script

Quote Originally Posted by malon View Post
    I'm simply trying to press directional inputs navigating a menu.
    Since you're repeating the same actions so many times you can do something like this. I don't know where you were before but this complies at 18.51%. I changed the wait() to 40 ms. Because of the way the VM update cycle works, wait() will alway be rounded up to the next 10ms increment.

Last edited by Batts; 6 Days Ago at 06:07.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

The wait() command executes any code between it and the previous wait() or the beginning of the combo whichever comes first. Unless you're actively pressing that button on the controller (think rapid fire) you don't have to set it back to 0. By stacking wait() like that, the first one presses the button and then the second one basically does nothing but returns input back to the controller. So if it's not being pressed, it's set to zero. Less bytes also.

If I wanted to press different buttons, this would work perfectly fine.

I was just looking back over it and combo START_POINT should actually look like this (it was late when I wrote that )

Last edited by Batts; 5 Days Ago at 18:37.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    The wait() command executes any code between it and the previous wait() or the beginning of the combo whichever comes first. Unless you're actively pressing that button on the controller (think rapid fire) you don't have to set it back to 0. By stacking wait() like that, the first one presses the button and then the second one basically does nothing but returns input back to the controller. So if it's not being pressed, it's set to zero. Less bytes also.

If I wanted to press different buttons, this would work perfectly fine.

I was just looking back over it and combo START_POINT should actually look like this (it was late when I wrote that )

Thanks man, I'll give this a whirl. You also have 'onoff = onoff' instead of 'onoff = !onoff' but I recognized that right away.

Another thing: If I wanted the macro to run in an infinite loop after starting, how would I go about doing that? I assume that

should just be

to restart the sequence. Is that how you would do it? This also throws a new problem of how to stop the macro in case something goes wrong. Say the game hiccups a bit and all of a sudden an input is dropped from lag and the menu navigation is now off, how would I stop it in an emergency while infinite looping?

Thank you very much, this script is almost perfect

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by malon View Post
    Thanks man, I'll give this a whirl. You also have 'onoff = onoff' instead of 'onoff = !onoff' but I recognized that right away.

Another thing: If I wanted the macro to run in an infinite loop after starting, how would I go about doing that? I assume that

should just be

to restart the sequence. Is that how you would do it? This also throws a new problem of how to stop the macro in case something goes wrong. Say the game hiccups a bit and all of a sudden an input is dropped from lag and the menu navigation is now off, how would I stop it in an emergency while infinite looping?

Thank you very much, this script is almost perfect
    Sorry I just saw this. Good catch on the toggle (typo ). You stop it the same way you start it.