Topic: Fortnite - Mashup Script Support Thread

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Post Fortnite - Mashup Script Support Thread

Hey all, I figured its about time I make a thread. For anyone that hasn't tried Mashup is a mix of free and paid scripts. I have picked out mods that I like best and put them all in to one script. There are some things that I made and a lot of things that I have tweaked to my liking. There are a lot of features such as 3 sets of aim abuse, 2 sets of aim assist, a variation of aim assist that kicks in when the standard cuts off, and more! If you need any help just post here, or in discord. I am in the process of making a video tutorial on all the different features and how I use them. Here I'll do my best to explain everything and give a overview of it all.

Latest Version - MashNewV1

Current list of features:

Aim Abuse

Aim Assist

SSCAim Abuse - L2/LT + Y/Triangle to Activate
    This is a set of Aim Abuse values that you can toggle on/off. Good for long range values, or maybe a set of values that work well for a certain weapon

Dropshot - LT/L2 + A/X to Activate
    Rapidly Crouch/Uncrouch while ADS and Firing Toggle on/off. The speed of both crouch and uncrouch are also easily configurable in the top of the script.

PUMP SMG - L2/LT + Left to Activate

Shot a Single shot then goes to the the next right slot and fires weapon. This will also apply a different set of Aim Abuse, and Aim Assist values while active. Deactivating pump/smg will also revert to your starting/default Aim Assist and Aim Abuse values.
    *While Pump/Smg is active pressing B/O will disable Dropshot if active no more rotating stairs.*

100% Accuracy - L2/LT & R1/RB to Fire - Always Active
    Fires a single shot with 100% Accuracy

TFUE Ghost Peek - L2/LT & L1/LB to Fire - Always Active
    Use from crouch position will uncrouch fire then quickly crouch again. I have the reset set to what I think is best, hold this combo down with something like an AR will constantly repeat the ghostpeek and you will not damage your structure. The reset for this is easily configurable on the top of the script.

Incremental Aim Assist - Always Active
    *My favorite feature* Will Increase Shake Gradually The More RS/R3 is pushed

Insta Edit - Always Active
    Will Auto Confirm Edit after releasing RT/R2, will also auto reset build by pressing RS/R3 Super Mega Awesomeness!!!
    *IMPORTANT* Make sure you edit the script to match both your edit and confirm buttons. They are both set to left by default as that is what I use. Also make sure you set it to instant if you just press edit(set as default) or hold if you hold to edit.

Rapidfire - LT/L2 + Right
    Continually Fires Weapon

TFUE Wall - LT/L2 + A/X Then Tap RT/R2
    This will fire a single shot then automatically build a wall.

Restore Last Mod - Double tap A for Xbox or X on PS4
    This will restore the last mod active. Say you had pump/smg active then deactivate it. Double tapping A/X will restore it, this functions the same for all mods.

Reset All Mods - LT/L2 + DOWN
    Turn off all mods / Reset to script default

I hope that sums it all up. I'll be adding more and going in to more detail soon as well. Im sure I may have left a thing or two out by mistake but will be updating this and the script regularly. Shoutout to Walter, pdxDeveloper, Batts, Cronusmax_User, NotAsGood and anyone I might have forgotten for all you help and inspiration. you can find the scripts either in the discord or open up your cronusmax program and search for "legitclouds". The scripts are set up to have edit and confirm set to left. If you do not like that you need to change in the script. If you need any help just let me know. I did just make a YouTube channel, I promise the quality of videos will get better lol. Right now I am just learning how to use OBS and Vegas. I feel that seeing different parts in action may make things easier to understand. If you want to take a look there are only 2 videos currently but here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMr..._as=subscriber

PS4 Version

Xbox Version

PC With Controller Version

Last edited by legitclouds; 5 Days Ago at 14:06.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite - Mashup Script Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by legitclouds View Post
    Hey all, I figured its about time I make a thread. For anyone that hasn't tried Mashup is a mix of free and paid scripts. I have picked out mods that I like best and put them all in to one script. There are some things that I made and a lot of things that I have tweaked to my liking. There are a lot of features such as 3 sets of aim abuse, 2 sets of aim assist, a variation of aim assist that kicks in when the standard cuts off, and more! If you need any help just post here, or in discord. I am in the process of making a video tutorial on all the different features and how I use them. Here I'll do my best to explain everything and give a overview of it all.

Latest Version - MashNew

Current list of features:

Aim Abuse

Aim Assist

SSCAim Abuse - L2/LT + Y/Triangle to Activate
    This is a set of Aim Abuse values that you can toggle on/off. Good for long range values, or maybe a set of values that work well for a certain weapon

Dropshot - LT/L2 + A/X to Activate
    Rapidly Crouch/Uncrouch while ADS and Firing Toggle on/off. The speed of both crouch and uncrouch are also easily configurable in the top of the script.

PUMP SMG - L2/LT + Left to Activate

Shot a Single shot then goes to the the next right slot and fires weapon. This will also apply a different set of Aim Abuse, and Aim Assist values while active. Deactivating pump/smg will also revert to your starting/default Aim Assist and Aim Abuse values.
    *While Pump/Smg is active pressing B/O will disable Dropshot if active no more rotating stairs.*

100% Accuracy - L2/LT & R1/RB to Fire - Always Active
    Fires a single shot with 100% Accuracy

TFUE Ghost Peek - L2/LT & L1/LB to Fire - Always Active
    Use from crouch position will uncrouch fire then quickly crouch again. I have the reset set to what I think is best, hold this combo down with something like an AR will constantly repeat the ghostpeek and you will not damage your structure. The reset for this is easily configurable on the top of the script.

Incremental Aim Assist - Always Active
    *My favorite feature* Will Increase Shake Gradually The More RS/R3 is pushed

Insta Edit - Always Active
    Will Auto Confirm Edit after releasing RT/R2, will also auto reset build by pressing RS/R3 Super Mega Awesomeness!!!
    *IMPORTANT* Make sure you edit the script to match both your edit and confirm buttons. They are both set to left by default as that is what I use. Also make sure you set it to instant if you just press edit(set as default) or hold if you hold to edit.

Rapidfire - LT/L2 + Right
    Continually Fires Weapon

TFUE Wall - LT/L2 + A/X Then Tap RT/R2
    This will fire a single shot then automatically build a wall.

Restore Last Mod - Double tap A for Xbox or X on PS4
    This will restore the last mod active. Say you had pump/smg active then deactivate it. Double tapping A/X will restore it, this functions the same for all mods.

Reset All Mods - LT/L2 + DOWN
    Turn off all mods / Reset to script default

I hope that sums it all up. I'll be adding more and going in to more detail soon as well. Im sure I may have left a thing or two out by mistake but will be updating this and the script regularly. Shoutout to Walter, pdxDeveloper, Batts, Cronusmax_User, NotAsGood and anyone I might have forgotten for all you help and inspiration. you can find the scripts either in the discord or open up your cronusmax program and search for "legitclouds".
    could you please send me the link for the discord ? in a private message

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Same

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

hey mate your game pack sounds amazing how could i download it so i can use it? thanks

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

could you please send me the link for the discord ? in a private message

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I can't get the editing to work; I'm using a PS4 controller on PC. I have "Y" for edit and "B" for confirm.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I'll post the script here in a bit. Susabio make sure EDIT_BUTTON = Y; and CONFIRM_BUTTON = B; in the script.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Just added the newest version to the thread not in CM Program just yet. Some minor bug fixes

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

That's what I tried to do and whenever I click "Y" it makes me try to pre-edit my last piece if that makes sense. But when I do edit it doesn't confirm after releasing "R2"

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I'm just a little confused on Aim Abuse. Is it "always on"? Or do you have to do LT-Y to enable? (I'm on XBox.) Or does LT-Y simply go to Aim Abuse with Different Values? (What do the different values do?) Also..If I hit LT-Dpad down to turn off all mods, is Aim Abuse still active. If so, which one?

Thanks for all your work!

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I also would like to have the discord link.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

The cronusmax discord link if needed https://discord.gg/3NgnNv . Trying to finish up on a new video currently. @
    Susabio I'll edit the script for you and send it over

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Yo I got a problem. :'D on PS4 when I hold L2 the Aim Assist shakes the screen automaticlly but on PC (with Controller) with the PC script when I hold L2 the Aim Assist only starts to shake when I move the right thumbstick. Sorry for my bad english, I hope you'll understand what error I'm encountering.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Exetra are you using the ps4 version on ps4 and pc version on PC? Fpr PS4 you need to lower aav 19 or under should be good. Some people have been reporting 12 is good, but I believe that is pointless. Still you might want to give it a go. As far as PC with the right stick that is working as intented. The more you move the right stick the more shake you get for aim assist. Now it is possible to lower that effect by lowering aa_p and aa_n to a lower number.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Not sure why I cant edit the OP but here is the newest version with Aim Correction from Cronusmax_User's latest BO4 script. Works awesome in fortnite! Tracking working exceptional well for a lot of people. Max sure to set Controller Targeting sensitivity and Controller Scope Sensitivity to max in game. Then adjust ADS_SENS and ADS_FIRE_SENS in the script.

Xbox Version

PS4 Version

On discord I put up a "Fusion" version for xbox and ps4. The difference in those is it has Menials "AntiAim" which is just dropshot with superlow values and WuMx AimAssist. TBH I think the ones in this thread are better, but hey some people wanted it lol.