Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Fadexz's Ultimate Rainbow Six Siege Script Support

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Fadexz's Ultimate Rainbow Six Siege Script

Quote Originally Posted by aennnn77 View Post
    hello fadexz can you make me a script with only rapid fire on secondary weapon and a very light anti recoil on the primary weapon. thx bro and sorry my english is very bad! I am on ps4
    Don’t know if I’ll get around to it cause it would take a bit of time, however if you just lower the AR_Pos_Value and AR_Neg_Value then you can get less shake and just enable the secondary rapid fire for that.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Fadexz's Ultimate Rainbow Six Siege Script Support

Quote Originally Posted by S19Price View Post
    Thanks, please let me know after you tests.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't understood what you said, can you please explain what do you mean? The lack of precision in aiming is related to the recoil or to the fast turn?

Is there a way to fix it?
    I was talking about why the anti-recoil shake so much, it is because you can only press a set of buttons 60 times a second/the fps it is running at.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    I was talking about why the anti-recoil shake so much, it is because you can only press a set of buttons 60 times a second/the fps it is running at.
    I understood how the recoil works, but that's not my problem. My problem is the misalignment of the scope: as you can see in the image below without your script it shoots correctly in the yellow circle, with your script it aims lower in the red circle. Is there a way to fix it? I hope to have better clarify my problem.

Attachment 5947

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

I understood how the recoil works, but that's not my problem. My problem is the misalignment of the scope: as you can see in the image below without your script it shoots correctly in the yellow circle, with your script it aims lower in the red circle. Is there a way to fix it? I hope to have better clarify my problem.

Attachment 5947

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Dear Fadexz

the only recoil script please

Regards

Well you are meant to activate it when holding the primary so when you press Y it will turn on.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, i'll just have to remember to give it to you tomorrow.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Attachment 5947

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Attachment 5955
    Last edited by S19Price; 1 Week Ago at 07:46.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Attachment 5955
    Is that when you are ADS'sing only (aiming only not firing)?

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Is that when you are ADS'sing only (aiming only not firing)?
    I've pushed the ads button, fired one shot and that's the result after the shot being fired. I haven't moved the right stick after having shot, it returned to the initial position. I've noticed this disallignment because with the script active I wasn't able to shoot precisely to the cams. I was always missing the cams because the shots were fired below the target as per picture that I've post.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Still the same problem, I don't know how to solve it. It's a pity because the script is just perfect...

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Still the same problem, I don't know how to solve it. It's a pity because the script is just perfect...
    It's because your aim will go up and down really fast but there is a limit of 60 inputs per second so it can only go back the other way so fast.
    This script is least effective when you tap fire because often it will finish on one of the two movements, the up value or the down value (back to the original position).
    For that reason I made it so if you very quickly one tap it will not use the anti-recoil so you can still one tap. I could make this time longer but I don't wanna leave it too long otherwise it will screw up the anti-recoil. Anyway just try to do quick taps and there will be a light normal pull down anti-recoil applied to make up for the first shot recoil.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

It's because your aim will go up and down really fast but there is a limit of 60 inputs per second so it can only go back the other way so fast.
    This script is least effective when you tap fire because often it will finish on one of the two movements, the up value or the down value (back to the original position).
    For that reason I made it so if you very quickly one tap it will not use the anti-recoil so you can still one tap. I could make this time longer but I don't wanna leave it too long otherwise it will screw up the anti-recoil. Anyway just try to do quick taps and there will be a light normal pull down anti-recoil applied to make up for the first shot recoil.
    Exactly my problem is with one tap. Can you please modify that time to last a bit longer? Right now is like there isn't that time applied for the first shot. In my opinion in that time the antirecoil can be deactivated at all.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Exactly my problem is with one tap. Can you please modify that time to last a bit longer? Right now is like there isn't that time applied for the first shot. In my opinion in that time the antirecoil can be deactivated at all.
    Sure, I’ll have a look at it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123