Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Fadexz's Ultimate Rainbow Six Siege Script Support

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Fadexz's Ultimate Rainbow Six Siege Script Support

Quote Originally Posted by Moudi181818 View Post
    can I have the same script but without the anti recoil ? all mods working fine on the xim apex except the anti recoil , please reply to me
    Sure, I tried to make it easy to remove stuff because all the features are labeled so you just remove everything that is commented "// Anti-Recoil". But it's fine I can do it for you soon.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I made everything related to the recoil 0 value and it worked fine only I need one thing
    I need to make crouch spam without aiming and keep the one with aiming with the same speed both
    How I need to make it
    Please reply

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Slt et merci pour le partage de ton scrpit mais voila 1 mois deja que jai mon cronus et je sais tjr pas copmment le regler c une galere enfaite je galere au niveau des script je joue a r6 et jaimerai juste anti recul rien de plus je sais pas comment regler jaimerai si sa vous derange pas de laide psk je galere depuis 1 mois

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Hey legend, I am playing on PS4 and I am using xim apex and my sensitivities are set to max so will this script work fine or shall I change anything? And by the way I am still new to this my cronousmax will come tomorrow! Thanks a lot for your time.☺️

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moudi181818 View Post
    I made everything related to the recoil 0 value and it worked fine only I need one thing
    I need to make crouch spam without aiming and keep the one with aiming with the same speed both
    How I need to make it
    Please reply
    Sorry, I didn't get notified because you didn't reply with a quote.

I can modify it for you but would you just like it to always crouch then while it is toggled on?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GlaceSecret View Post
    Slt et merci pour le partage de ton scrpit mais voila 1 mois deja que jai mon cronus et je sais tjr pas copmment le regler c une galere enfaite je galere au niveau des script je joue a r6 et jaimerai juste anti recul rien de plus je sais pas comment regler jaimerai si sa vous derange pas de laide psk je galere depuis 1 mois
    Couldn't translate this very well but did you say you just want the anti-recoil only?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hazemmohamed12 View Post
    Hey legend, I am playing on PS4 and I am using xim apex and my sensitivities are set to max so will this script work fine or shall I change anything? And by the way I am still new to this my cronousmax will come tomorrow! Thanks a lot for your time.☺️
    Not sure about the apex but if it doesn't effect anything majorly it should work fine. You don't need to change anything but I recommend you change the sensitivity in the script to something you like, you can also change the right stick deadzones if you wish. You can find all that in the "settings" box at the top of the script.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

oui enfaite je chercche juste un script anti recul c tt je joue en 35 _ 100 ads 35 je suis nouveau et je comprend vraiment rien a tous sa

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    Not sure about the apex but if it doesn't effect anything majorly it should work fine. You don't need to change anything but I recommend you change the sensitivity in the script to something you like, you can also change the right stick deadzones if you wish. You can find all that in the "settings" box at the top of the script.
    With both X-Aim and XIM Apex it is recommended that in-game sensitivity settings be set to max.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    With both X-Aim and XIM Apex it is recommended that in-game sensitivity settings be set to max.
    that's the 1st rule, even if you use X-Aim only
    Last edited by LEX LOST; 4 Weeks Ago at 13:45.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

seach script and setting Configuration of game Rainbow Six Siege my sens 50 100 5/5 25 Thank you.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

what senses i have to use?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

i put the ads on 100 but the aim is so low and i cant turn it how can i fix this problem?
    and can you send me a script just have no recoil i dont want crouch spam
    Last edited by OMGHeHasCronus; 3 Weeks Ago at 15:30.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Can I delete this sensitivity part ? or it will affect the script ? I mean if I deleted it I think I'd play with my normal xim apex sensitivity am I right?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Red face Re: Fadexz's Ultimate Rainbow Six Siege Script Support

Support for my Rainbow Six Siege Script.

Please ask any questions below or if you have any suggestions you can leave them below also.

Link to the script: https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=7170
    So i was playing around with the sensitivities for r and left stick and if you just put them both to 100 it will be just your sensitivities in game that you have put.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shift4Brains View Post
    So i was playing around with the sensitivities for r and left stick and if you just put them both to 100 it will be just your sensitivities in game that you have put.
    The reason the in-game sensitivity is at 100% is because it makes the 180º spin fast and makes the anti-recoil work well and provide room for moving your stick as it goes up and down 30% of the way just at 100% sense.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Hey man! Great ****ing job on this script it's all I use now! That being said, I believe the rapid fire for secondary's only is bugged at the moment. When I press the corresponding View+Left D-Pad the scoreboard closes, but the rapid fire doesn't turn on! Maybe it's just me, just thought you should check into it! thanks (:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Dear Fedexz

can i have only the recoil script

Regards

Please ask any questions below or if you have any suggestions you can leave them below also.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Fadexz's Ultimate Rainbow Six Siege Script

can someone help me for a script with these things only? it should also be able to turned off

- anti recoil
    - rapid fire
    - crouch spamming
    - auto ping (when on camera) not neccesary tho

it's for the ps4

thanks in advance

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grantw1010 View Post
    Hey man! Great ****ing job on this script it's all I use now! That being said, I believe the rapid fire for secondary's only is bugged at the moment. When I press the corresponding View+Left D-Pad the scoreboard closes, but the rapid fire doesn't turn on! Maybe it's just me, just thought you should check into it! thanks (:
    Well you are meant to activate it when holding the primary so when you press Y it will turn on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roso228 View Post
    Dear Fedexz

can i have only the recoil script

Regards
    Sure, i'll just have to remember to give it to you tomorrow.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: Fadexz's Ultimate Rainbow Six Siege Script Support

You think I can have it too? Thanks in advance for the hard work on the script btw.
    - - - Updated - - -

Sure, i'll just have to remember to give it to you tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

many thanks, will be waiting for it

Well you are meant to activate it when holding the primary so when you press Y it will turn on.

- - - Updated - - -

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Dear Fadex

i guess you forgot

Regards

- - - Updated - - -

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Let me say that the script is amazing, thanks for the time and effort spent on it. Just one little thing: is it possible to have an higher ads working value? Right now in ads (with the setting that you propose 100-100-5-5-100) is slow.

In addition has anyone noticed a "malus" in the aiming? I don't know why but it's like the shots are less precise than a classic antirecoil script. For example with these script if I aim to the head or to the cam I'm not able to shot at it at my first attempt. Has it something to do with the way the antirecoil works?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S19Price View Post
    Let me say that the script is amazing, thanks for the time and effort spent on it. Just one little thing: is it possible to have an higher ads working value? Right now in ads (with the setting that you propose 100-100-5-5-100) is slow.

In addition has anyone noticed a "malus" in the aiming? I don't know why but it's like the shots are less precise than a classic antirecoil script. For example with these script if I aim to the head or to the cam I'm not able to shot at it at my first attempt. Has it something to do with the way the antirecoil works?
    100 should be 100%... it should be super fast.
    It does a shake method for the anti-recoil because in some games if you move up or down fast it removes the recoil on top of it. Unfortunately cause the game is only 60 fps it can only update at least on the CronusMax every 17ms which is enough to make it shake noticeably. The good thing is it works everything and some guns shake more than others, mostly ones without acog.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

It does a shake method for the anti-recoil because in some games if you move up or down fast it removes the recoil on top of it. Unfortunately cause the game is only 60 fps it can only update at least on the CronusMax every 17ms which is enough to make it shake noticeably. The good thing is it works everything and some guns shake more than others, mostly ones without acog.
    The problem is that, it isn't super fast. If I deactivate your script and I leave the same options selected it's faster than with the script active. It's like your script slow everything down. Is it normal? Have I made some mistake? What do you suggest to check?

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

In addition please note that the accuracy is not the same with the script, it's like you have to aim higher to shot in the same spot. Here a screen of what I mean:

Attachment 5943

Is there a way to fix it?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Fadexz's Ultimate Rainbow Six Siege Script

hello fadexz can you make me a script with only rapid fire on secondary weapon and a very light anti recoil on the primary weapon. thx bro and sorry my english is very bad! I am on ps4
    Last edited by Fadexz; 1 Week Ago at 22:07. Reason: Fixed.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

The problem is that, it isn't super fast. If I deactivate your script and I leave the same options selected it's faster than with the script active. It's like your script slow everything down. Is it normal? Have I made some mistake? What do you suggest to check?
    I’ll give it a test soon to see if I can check device monitor, in-game and all.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

In addition please note that the accuracy is not the same with the script, it's like you have to aim higher to shot in the same spot. Here a screen of what I mean:

Attachment 5943

I’ve never noticed that much of a difference, it’s because of the shake anti-recoil and the limited framerate of 60 only lets you turn back the other way so fast.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

I’ll give it a test soon to see if I can check device monitor, in-game and all.
    Thanks, please let me know after you tests.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve never noticed that much of a difference, it’s because of the shake anti-recoil and the limited framerate of 60 only lets you turn back the other way so fast.
    I haven't understood what you said, can you please explain what do you mean? The lack of precision in aiming is related to the recoil or to the fast turn?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast