Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: DERP'S BLACK OPS 4 SPRINT CANCELS RELOAD JITTER HUGE RELEASE NO WEAPON SWAPPING!!!

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Re: DERP'S BLACK OPS 4 SPRINT CANCELS RELOAD JITTER HUGE RELEASE NO WEAPON SWAPPING!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nunogsm For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Re: DERP'S BLACK OPS 4 SPRINT CANCELS RELOAD JITTER HUGE RELEASE NO WEAPON SWAPPING!!

Derp Bro, you are the best....

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Thank him by clicking thanks button .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to S13002931 For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hacker1990 View Post
    thanks to this jitter in the future all the jitter are patched and their ways of creating them .. public is a lost job, they should always be protected for the workers of the game. if not, it will happen as with raptor .. the work is appreciated but it is not a good decision to have it public ..
    I hope you do not believe that "they" (Activision, Tryarch, etc) would actually look at any of it (the scripts, the library, the gamepacks, etc). They dont need to. I will explain why in a second. But to believe that they would n`t be able to crack a "CronusMax gamepack" (and I say that with the upmost respect, but for them the CronusMax decryption really is only a couple of minutes extra labor at most), would be very naif.

So even if they would come here and look at the scripts and topics, gamepack or no gamepack: they would be able to find what they were looking for even if it was hidden from the public.

No instead they simple analyse recorded game data and analyse user reports. So "they" will be able to patch anything at anytime - whether the Jitter code is public or not.

So no harm done here by Derp. In fact his contribution and all other open source contributions will keep the Jitter alive for much much longer.....why? Because more people like Derp, Dot22, White, and Raptor will get involved. And only as long as it stays public they will be able to spend hours and more hours, blood, sweat and tears behind their computer trying to build the perfect Jitter.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crescens For This Useful Post:

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hacker1990 View Post
    there are good scripts working friend!
    Oh I guess I should of clarified what gun I was talking about. Sg12 is what I was talking about. And I didn't say good I said perfect... Though YouDerp sg12 jitter is good. I'm not bashing at all in any way. My comment was about how this game is. And after all these patches jitter is worse off. As in less harder to perfect.
    By perfect I mean flawless. Jitter while jumping, slideing, standing over weapons, no swapping, fast reloading, all bullets register, smoothness, fast speed, no delays in shots. Perfect means having all the above in a perfect working condition.
    Ask yourself when was the last perfect jitter for bo4 that had absolutely no issues. Hasent been many created in perfect condition for this game. Thus I was blaming the game and the patches. Just saying to the trolls who talked trash or the complainers complaining. It's the game.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Yeah Derp is a great jitter programmer I watched his live too, is his new mog & sg12 jitter public?? Anyone know??

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Fyi everyone I posted a new jitter just a few minutes ago. Can't slide and jitter. Not a sprint cancels reload method. Must use combat axe.
    Can not use gunho.
    Decent. No swapping because it don't use triangle. Not slow but not the fastest. I'd say it's 3/4 or 2/3rds from max speed. Fast but others are a bit faster. Again not a perfect jitter but good like everyones else.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Last edited by XxYOU_DERPxX; 1 Week Ago at 04:06.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XxYOU_DERPxX For This Useful Post:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

I just go add auto sprint and test bro!!!

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nunogsm View Post
    I just go add auto sprint and test bro!!!
    i think autosprint will break the combo and make it not work

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

This Mod is Hilarious! I used it with the Laser Sight, Grip and Extended Mags on a single round of TDM and it's melts the enemy like a Sniper's bullet to head before they can react. It goes without saying the SG12 is no slouch when feathering the trigger already without this.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XxYOU_DERPxX View Post
    i think autosprint will break the combo and make it not work
    U can incorporate when RT is pulled combo stop sprint and when RT released combo start sprint. Very easy fix!

As long as your not using a definition for a command that's spelled the exact same as the autosprint combo you will be fine.

Basically if your autosprint combo is named exactly the same as a command in your jitter combo then it wont work.

U just have to make sure in your command section under your jitter u write in what I explained above and it will cancel out autosprint when using your jitter.

This will make u a better script writer! The command section is where u shine. Just use your imagination and study some scripts and u will learn to maximize your abilities friend!
    Last edited by WHITE 4ND N3RDY; 1 Week Ago at 13:40.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Derp I just tried your mog jitter & it works 50%of the time doesn't jitter it just has bullets coming out any update soon on it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ddigitaldnr View Post
    This Mod is Hilarious! I used it with the Laser Sight, Grip and Extended Mags on a single round of TDM and it's melts the enemy like a Sniper's bullet to head before they can react. It goes without saying the SG12 is no slouch when feathering the trigger already without this.
    Really? This SG12 Jitter is wrecking like that?

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

very good script

Support Staff

User Info Menu

This jitter seems to work awesome:

https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=7220

The Mog 12 jitter: does it need sprint cancel reload?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    This jitter seems to work awesome:

https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=7220

The Mog 12 jitter: does it need sprint cancel reload?

Yes and No. i mean i have it set up already for sprint cancels reload, but there are alternative methods for jitter that i believe maybe could be faster for MOG. like the one raptor released as the equipment jitter. i also have a jitter thats very very similar to BO3 jitter. so i mean i will always find a after patch if they ever decide to fix this method. besides if they do fix it im sure i will find a workaround like i did after 1.07 update

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Do i have to worry about getting reported and banned if i use this?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slayer View Post
    Do i have to worry about getting reported and banned if i use this?
    yes and no i mean ive never been banned been reported thousands of times though

Support Staff

User Info Menu

In ther words, the mog12 did not work for me, but I did not activated sprint cancels reload...

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    In ther words, the mog12 did not work for me, but I did not activated sprint cancels reload...
    yes the one you uploaded is a sprint cancels reload MOG 12 jitter it also needs sprint cancels reload. i will probably try to make that one better and with gung ho so that way its like sg12

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Perfect thanks you

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

auto run like when you move toggle up will run Automatic pleas add it on WITHOUT GUNG HO

https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=7221
    Last edited by i7luu; 1 Week Ago at 06:28.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Yes you have to make with gun ho.
    for me the jitter don’t work also.

good work mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12