Results 1 to 6 of 6

Topic: COD 4 Taipan mouse settings

  1. #1
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    COD 4 Taipan mouse settings

    Hello i don't find good settings for my mouse because when i play battle royal can't faster go to down when i jump from airplane with my mouse and have lag little my razer synapse settings polling rate 500 DPI 3000 thanks and what is the best script with mouse on COD 4 ?

  2. #2
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD 4 Taipan mouse settings

    Hey man, it doesn't matter what mouse you have (Razer, Logitech, Corsair etc...)
    When using a mouse/keyboard on console, this is a UNIVERSAL problem in Blackout..
    Jumping off the plane at the beginning of the match will result in a lowered sensitivity so it's wayy too slow when using your mouse..

    To the best of my knowledge, the best way I found to counter this is to do the following..

    FIX:
    You need to add an additional bind to the Right Stick ( the button you use to look around and aim )...

    (Buttons you need to add additional binds are in the circle)
    Attachment 5806
    To add an additional bind, right click on the key, click on "MORE", then click on the empty box #2 and click "Keystroke", then put the key you want to use.
    ( This will make it so your mouse will still control the right stick, but when your jumping off the plane, you will use your keyboard binds to look down/up/left/right...)

    For example, I use

    DOWN = Numpad_2
    UP= Numpad_8
    LEFT= Numpad_4
    RIGHT= Numpad_6

    This SHOULD be wayyy faster then using your mouse. I'm still trying to figure out a script or something that could fix this problem.

    Let me know via PM or in here if you have any questions regarding this..

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gates For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD 4 Taipan mouse settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Gates View Post
    Hey man, it doesn't matter what mouse you have (Razer, Logitech, Corsair etc...)
    When using a mouse/keyboard on console, this is a UNIVERSAL problem in Blackout..
    Jumping off the plane at the beginning of the match will result in a lowered sensitivity so it's wayy too slow when using your mouse..

    To the best of my knowledge, the best way I found to counter this is to do the following..

    FIX:
    You need to add an additional bind to the Right Stick ( the button you use to look around and aim )...

    (Buttons you need to add additional binds are in the circle)
    Attachment 5806
    To add an additional bind, right click on the key, click on "MORE", then click on the empty box #2 and click "Keystroke", then put the key you want to use.
    ( This will make it so your mouse will still control the right stick, but when your jumping off the plane, you will use your keyboard binds to look down/up/left/right...)

    For example, I use

    DOWN = Numpad_2
    UP= Numpad_8
    LEFT= Numpad_4
    RIGHT= Numpad_6

    This SHOULD be wayyy faster then using your mouse. I'm still trying to figure out a script or something that could fix this problem.

    Let me know via PM or in here if you have any questions regarding this..
    I haven't played blackout hardly at all. The issue you describe with the mouse when jumping....take a look at this (I can strip out just the sensitivity portion if you want) when input reaches a certain point (threshold) it starts to increase sensitivity (think acceleration). Might help..


  5. #4
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD 4 Taipan mouse settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I haven't played blackout hardly at all. The issue you describe with the mouse when jumping....take a look at this (I can strip out just the sensitivity portion if you want) when input reaches a certain point (threshold) it starts to increase sensitivity (think acceleration). Might help..

    This didn't do any good to me.. Didn't increase any sens or acceleration when i fell off the plane..

    I'll look at this in more detail tommorow when I'm not shitfaced but maybe a script that would help would be..

    When "X"button is pressed, acceleration and sensitivity is at maximum until "X" button is pressed again OR until "X" button is released ( Depending on if Hold or Toggle settings..)

    Let me know if you need more info on how the blackout spawning stage works..

    TY

  6. #5
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD 4 Taipan mouse settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Gates View Post
    This didn't do any good to me.. Didn't increase any sens or acceleration when i fell off the plane..

    I'll look at this in more detail tommorow when I'm not shitfaced but maybe a script that would help would be..

    When "X"button is pressed, acceleration and sensitivity is at maximum until "X" button is pressed again OR until "X" button is released ( Depending on if Hold or Toggle settings..)

    Let me know if you need more info on how the blackout spawning stage works..

    TY
    Looking at your other posts on this, your approach with the directional keys may be the best. I assume if you were using a controller when you jumped you would be holding the RS in the direction you wanted to turn/look. By using the keys you are setting the axis (RX or RY) to 100% or -100% as long as you hold the key. I can mimic this with the mouse (take very low input and increase it) but you would have to continue to move the mouse in that direction and eventually run out of room.

    Or do the mechanics work differently?
    Last edited by Batts; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:20.

  7. #6
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD 4 Taipan mouse settings

    Thanks for plane it's help but for ads no help :/

Similar Topics

  1. [XBOX ONE] [RAINBOW 6 SIEGE SETTINGS] Need help finding mouse settings and layout settings
    By reavercs in forum CronusMAX PLUS Keyboard & Mouse Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26th February 18, 18:49
  2. Help With Mouse Settings and IN GAME settings..
    By Irish_SAVAGE in forum CronusMAX PLUS Keyboard & Mouse Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th January 18, 16:38
  3. Share your bf1 settings (mouse and keyboard, ingame settings)
    By xamcronus in forum CronusMAX PLUS Keyboard & Mouse Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th September 17, 18:57
  4. [PS4] R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings
    By AWP GumGum in forum CronusMAX PLUS Keyboard & Mouse Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 23rd September 17, 19:21
  5. razer taipan
    By fowlaholic in forum User Submitted Mouse Settings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th November 15, 00:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •