Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 172

Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v2.1

  1. #61
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.8

    Just quickly tested gamepack 1.8.
    All mods seem to work except for the semi-burst jitter (it shoots, starts and completes the reload animation, and only then jitters, and not very fast). NOTE: I didn’t think to try without gung-ho or with sprint cancel disabled. I instead used the sg12 jitter for a burst and a handgun, it works very well.
    Every other mod works as far as I can tell (combos complete, buttons remap, LEDs & rumble(s)...)

    The jitter itself is delightfully superb; the jitter’s peak rate of fire is right up there with everything else I’ve tested and/or played with. Although, the rate of fire does still have problems with fluctuation- I still wouldn’t dare to call this an unreliable jitter.
    The change in fire rate is still there, but it is considerably less bothersome than before this current release.
    Without testing this jitter for any real length of time, the only real (possible) bug I could see was when I dragged my aim upwards while jittering; aiming up while jitter seems to noticeably affect the rate of fire for me.

    Overall, this is probably the best jitter I’ve used thus far. This jitter is not the absolute fastest 100% of the time (although it’s not far off at the moment), but it does at least shoot 100% of the time for me.

    This right here is what I love about CronusMax GamePacks- easy to use, reputable quality, and most notably they are generally extremely well polished. Great work White, this is why you are a jitter legend! People will love this, thank you!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zxcooneyxz For This Useful Post:


  3. #62
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.8

    Bruh who’s idea was it so that you can’t move and jitter? I mean why would you have to stand still and jitter? What if a ememy is is running in front of you and you have to run and shoot?

  4. #63
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.8

    Quote Originally Posted by zxcooneyxz View Post
    Just quickly tested gamepack 1.8.
    All mods seem to work except for the semi-burst jitter (it shoots, starts and completes the reload animation, and only then jitters, and not very fast). NOTE: I didn’t think to try without gung-ho or with sprint cancel disabled. I instead used the sg12 jitter for a burst and a handgun, it works very well.
    Every other mod works as far as I can tell (combos complete, buttons remap, LEDs & rumble(s)...)

    The jitter itself is delightfully superb; the jitter’s peak rate of fire is right up there with everything else I’ve tested and/or played with. Although, the rate of fire does still have problems with fluctuation- I still wouldn’t dare to call this an unreliable jitter.
    The change in fire rate is still there, but it is considerably less bothersome than before this current release.
    Without testing this jitter for any real length of time, the only real (possible) bug I could see was when I dragged my aim upwards while jittering; aiming up while jitter seems to noticeably affect the rate of fire for me.

    Overall, this is probably the best jitter I’ve used thus far. This jitter is not the absolute fastest 100% of the time (although it’s not far off at the moment), but it does at least shoot 100% of the time for me.

    This right here is what I love about CronusMax GamePacks- easy to use, reputable quality, and most notably they are generally extremely well polished. Great work White, this is why you are a jitter legend! People will love this, thank you!
    Super star!!!!! Love it.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:


  6. #64
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.8

    For me 1.7 is Perfect

  7. #65
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.8

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy View Post
    Bruh who’s idea was it so that you can’t move and jitter? I mean why would you have to stand still and jitter? What if a ememy is is running in front of you and you have to run and shoot?
    Jitter automatically moves forward u just cant hold forward on the LS. U can hold back to not move forward or strafe. There are always limitations and I would love to eliminate as much limitations as possible but I'm on the clock working consistently and time is just not on my side. I did offer to post others codes if they will allow so I'm doing my part.

  8. #66
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.8

    It's works pretty good, Nice job White

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve24 For This Useful Post:


  10. #67
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    V1.9 will drop soon. U can refer to post #1 in the channel log section to see what updates have been done. Thanks everyone more to come!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:


  12. #68
    Renegade

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    V1.9 will drop soon. U can refer to post #1 in the channel log section to see what updates have been done. Thanks everyone more to come!
    It sounds good friend. How is the theme of the mo12 that I gave you? some improvement ..

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to hacker1990 For This Useful Post:


  14. #69
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    White, take a look in the library, the 2 new jitter uploaded today from Aj1x2 ( DEATH TO ALL WITHOUT GUNG HO and the other with gun ho )
    this 2 jitters work 100% perfect..... but take a look

  15. #70
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by nunogsm View Post
    White, take a look in the library, the 2 new jitter uploaded today from Aj1x2 ( DEATH TO ALL WITHOUT GUNG HO and the other with gun ho )
    this 2 jitters work 100% perfect..... but take a look
    Het I looked at script and his YouTube. He's a new member on cronusmax as of August 2018.
    Though his posted jitter works great via his YouTube channel. Man I can't believe a new member is that advanced to have aim assist, anti recoil, controller dead zones, and many many other things. I'm going to keep my mouth shut. Just look at that script.
    Last edited by Raptor; 1 Week Ago at 10:46.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:


  17. #71
    Renegade

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Het I looked at script and his YouTube. He's a new member on cronusmax as of August 2018.
    Though his posted jitter works great via his YouTube channel. Man I can't believe a new member is that advanced to have aim assist, anti recoil, controller dead zones, and many many other things. I'm going to keep my mouth shut. Just look at that script.
    true ...

    this original screenplay of youderp, but I in his moment I put aim etc .. the only copy and paste .. lol jajajajajaj is a pity that you put your credits to something that is only stolen ..
    #ExoGamer 99 He is a scammer!
    Last edited by hacker1990; 1 Week Ago at 12:20.

  18. #72
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by hacker1990 View Post
    It sounds good friend. How is the theme of the mo12 that I gave you? some improvement ..
    That will be a whole other pack! There simply too much data in everything so I have to incorporate a separate pack based around that mod! I'll be working on that today.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:


  20. #73
    Renegade

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    That will be a whole other pack! There simply too much data in everything so I have to incorporate a separate pack based around that mod! I'll be working on that today.
    perfect if ... at the time it was made to slide and shoot keeping the L2. and R2 simply normal jitter. but after 10 updates, everything is complicated ... but I think it's the best base there is for MOG12 now, when times adjust, it will be a bomb ... luckily I hope everything goes well. all my help available
    Last edited by hacker1990; 1 Week Ago at 12:27.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to hacker1990 For This Useful Post:


  22. #74
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Thank u friend. I'm trying to incorporate everything in it. Its tricky as I have to work with some stuff to make all layouts compatible lol. Anyway I'm working hard on it but this one my be a little ways out. I dont want to incite "waiting envy" as we have seen what happens in the OG post! I have to keep CM soldiers at bay hahahhahah.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:


  24. #75
    Renegade

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    Thank u friend. I'm trying to incorporate everything in it. Its tricky as I have to work with some stuff to make all layouts compatible lol. Anyway I'm working hard on it but this one my be a little ways out. I dont want to incite "waiting envy" as we have seen what happens in the OG post! I have to keep CM soldiers at bay hahahhahah.

  25. #76
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Can't wait to try your update White4ndN3rdy.
    Last edited by Raptor; 1 Week Ago at 13:47.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:


  27. #77
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    What is AJ YouTube channel??

  28. #78
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    The new update the speed is real fast but there is also noticible animation lagg on clip. Still with animation shots the clip emptys the rounds very fast and deadly. I also fixed the recoil from climbing up to centerd shots and made a few more tweaks with forward animation movements.

    I'm away a.t.m but will be around later to i assist in the update drop for gamepack. Thanks.
    Last edited by WHITE 4ND N3RDY; 1 Week Ago at 14:23.

  29. #79
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    The new update the speed is real fast but there is also noticible animation lagg on clip. Still with animation shots the clip emptys the rounds very fast and deadly. I also fixed the recoil from climbing up to centerd shots and made a few more tweaks with forward animation movements.

    I'm away a.t.m but will be around later to i assist in the update drop for gamepack. Thanks.
    I can’t see 1.9

  30. #80
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy View Post
    I can’t see 1.9
    Not out yet. I apologize for the inconvenience. My job details updating forum post as well as channel logs ect. I was sparing myself time till I get home and get it loaded. I will update everyone when it drops. Sorry for confusing everyone.

  31. #81
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    Not out yet. I apologize for the inconvenience. My job details updating forum post as well as channel logs ect. I was sparing myself time till I get home and get it loaded. I will update everyone when it drops. Sorry for confusing everyone.
    It’s okay bro take your time

  32. #82
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Is there a way to jitter while jumping or moving forward ?

  33. #83
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy View Post
    Is there a way to jitter while jumping or moving forward ?
    Yes.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:


  35. #84
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy View Post
    Is there a way to jitter while jumping or moving forward ?
    Raptor has u coverd!!!

  36. #85
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Yes.
    Can you send me your with flipped control please?
    Last edited by saggy; 1 Week Ago at 17:02. Reason: Yee

  37. #86
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy View Post
    Can you send me your with flipped control please?
    Not at this time. To busy. I suggest you find the number button identifiers sheet. And change the button placement yourself. I'm at work and have a family and I have other plans for my free time. Don't have time to convert or remap for ya. Or maybe someone else will do it for ya.
    Last edited by Raptor; 1 Week Ago at 17:27.

  38. #87
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy View Post
    Can you send me your with flipped control please?
    PM me the script if you still need help.

  39. #88
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    U can ask in script request forum and I'm sure u will get the help u need.

  40. #89
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Ver 1.9 about to go live in a few minutes people.

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:


  42. #90
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - WHITE 4ND N3RDY v1.9

    Hey white are you going to add move forward & jitter in 1.9?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Topics

  1. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Jitter Master
    By Excalibur in forum GamePack Support Topics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 30th August 18, 16:07
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th June 17, 16:34
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 22nd December 15, 20:18
  4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Jitter Master GamePack Released
    By MaxADMIN in forum Development Team News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 14th December 15, 05:56
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th July 15, 15:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •